Slim by summer and for good....

Yeah you get one free with your first order. The spiral metal thing helps mix up the powder.

Hey hun, even when in Ketosis you can sometimes waiver into hunger territory. I was awful with time of the month! But battling through it and not giving up is part of the way to success!!

You're doing so well :)

Xx

It's passing again Sammy, thank heavens!!

Well Ribena Plus has been discontinued and I hate the water flavourings so plain old water it has to be when this bottle has finished, it will save me 30 cals a day which is a lot when you are only eating 650.

Yesterdays food

Half a bar at 7am felt a bit whoozy
Banoffee Porridge - gone right off this
Oatmeal - had my delivery
Chicken and veg
Rest of bar

Stressful day yesterday, two hour driving lesson then my 4 year old got quite poorly and we ended up at the out of hours, she is ok but has a high temperature. We ended up leaving after three hours and not seeing anyone :mad: but she has an appointment at 10 this morning. She is roasting again now.

Tonsilitus the poor little babba. She's quiet and turning down cake so I know she's poorly :D

Oh no, poor little mite. As a tonsillitis sufferer myself I really feel for your daughter.
I think a duvet disney film day with cuddles, calpol and ice cream is in order!!

They've discontinued Ribena plus?? Crazy-there must be thousands of SnSers buying it in bulk!!! Ooo Ribena haven't done themselves any favours there!!

Well done for pushing through, you're superwoman!!

Xx

Oh no, poor little mite. As a tonsillitis sufferer myself I really feel for your daughter.
I think a duvet disney film day with cuddles, calpol and ice cream is in order!!

They've discontinued Ribena plus?? Crazy-there must be thousands of SnSers buying it in bulk!!! Ooo Ribena haven't done themselves any favours there!!

Well done for pushing through, you're superwoman!!

Xx

Both of them have it now :cry:was in the hospital with my little one for 3 hours yesterday as he has convulsions with the fever.

Yesterdays food

Oatmeal
Chilli and Cauliflower
Mint Bar
Oatmeal (all could be bothered to make)

Todays food

Oatmeal
Chilli and brocilli
Mint bar (felt peckish so ate the lot in one go)
Chicken, green beans and peppers

Not feeling a big loss for this week :sigh:

Not really felt like eating today. A night of cleaning up sick will do that to you!!

Oatmeal
Chocolate Orange bar - lovely
King Prawn stir fry
Chocolate praline bar - yuck

Oh no. It's so hard. I too get convulsions with a fever and have to keep up the paracetamol. Hubby thinks I'm mad! Hopefully they'll grow out of having tonsillitis though :( poor things.

You're a star for sticking to plan despite all this!! Many would give in.

And remember-if sticking to plan then the diet will work.

Xx

Thanks both. To be honest Sammy I'm finding the diet quite easy to stick to at the moment. I think the enemy to this diet is boredom! Just got the first dose of antibiotics of the day down their throats...hoping by tomorrow they will have kicked in.

Unless i get a whoosh overnight I'm going to struggle to get to a 2.5lb loss this week. On any other diet I'd be pleased with this but not at 650 cals a day. I've decided to add a full body workout with dumbells and 30 mins light cardio a day to my plan to help things move along a bit. Feel like my body has shut up shop :banghead:

I have PCOS so I lose weight very slowly, hoping a bit of exercise will help.

Sometimes a little shift about and a change is a good thing to get things jump started again. Take the cardio easy though and listen to your body. Extra water and a little extra protein will actually help boost the weight loss when you're exercising and help stop you feeling light headed. The protein will be good for muscles too.

I hope the antibiotics kick in soon, feel for you, it's hard when they're poorly xx

Bad night with the bambino :sigh:

4 th weigh in result, 2.2lbs off, I've basically maintained since last Tuesday, BUT 4 inches off waist, bust and thighs :clap: and total inch loss for the month is 17.20 inches so I'm quite happy about that, it seems a lot but I do retain heavily round the middle.

I'm just throwing it out into the cosmos.....I would love a good lb loss this week, promise I'll be good!!

That's truly brilliant as (A): it's 2.2lb weight LOSS - gone from your body, never to return.
And (B): after the stress you've been under and lack of rest mentally and physically with your poorly bubbas it's a great loss. Sometimes our bodies freeze when put under extra strain and don't allow changes.

Hope you're ok and the antibiotics do their thang! X

Well I've got one better and one still quite poorly so we are getting there!

Oatmeal
Mint bar
Chicken and veg
Coconut bar
Snacked on ham, going to substitute that for an egg tomorrow as too much processed can't be good.

Here to follow, glad to here half your little ones are recovering. I too have suffered with all kinds of ear, nose and throat type things for the last 7 years. But it's so much harder when it's little ones as they don't know what to do with themselves. Amazing work on the dieting! You are doing a brilliant job. Sometimes losing inches instead of lbs is hard to get our heads round. But we all want to fit in smaller clothes and it's the inches that do it not the numbers on the scales, So it's just as much of an accomplishment as losing a heap on the scales. Stick it with it, good luck for this week.

Back