Slim by summer and for good....

Thanks for the kind words Sarah, I appreciate it x

Today's food
Oatmeal
An egg
Cookies and Cream Shake
Chicken with bubble and squeak made from swede mash cabbage and onion
Coconut bar.

Had my usual little Tuesday morning whoosh and lost 2lbs overnight....it must be the stress of weigh in?

Thanks for the kind words Sarah, I appreciate it x

Today's food
Oatmeal
An egg
Cookies and Cream Shake
Chicken with bubble and squeak made from swede mash cabbage and onion
Coconut bar.

Had my usual little Tuesday morning whoosh and lost 2lbs overnight....it must be the stress of weigh in?

Could possibly be. I tend to lose all my weight in the first 3 days of any week and stay the same through the reat of the week. Our bodies work in mysterious ways!

Could possibly be. I tend to lose all my weight in the first 3 days of any week and stay the same through the reat of the week. Our bodies work in mysterious ways!

I'm glad it's not just me then. The pitfalls of daily weighing i suppose.

I'm glad it's not just me then. The pitfalls of daily weighing i suppose.

Sadly it is one of the pitfalls. Maybe make a vow to only way the once if the worry is getting to you? Generally I'm pretty good at the daily weighing thing and I kinda like watching the scales go up and down. More down than anything haha. But I do have tines where it gets to me. And then I get my mum to hide my scales. Maybe you could do something like that or make a vow to not weigh for one week except on weigh day and see if it helps? Hoping for some more whooshing for you :)

I wish I could be so disciplined Sarah!

Today's food

Oatmeal
Boiled egg with Ham
Caramel Shake
Chicken Kebabs
Coconut bar

Stayed under 40g of carbs today, think this is the way forward for me.

Chicken, pepper, onion and mushrooms. Sprinkle with garlic chilli and paprika and grill.

Little whoosh of 2lbs this morning so that's my 3 for the week done. Must maintain!

660d66bf-a040-473e-b1fc-cadec67f0c2e.jpgMy first go at posting pics. This was 23/02/2015 14st 9
46bf7239-ed1e-4534-9962-8f2e0cdc60de.jpgThis is today 26/03/2015, 13st 4lbs

Bit down today, caught a bad case of conjunctivitis from the bambino and am on antibiotics for it which are knocking me sick/giving me bad stomach cramps

Today's food
Oatmeal
Chocolate Shake
Chicken stir fry
Coconut bar.

Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in tomorrow.

Thanks, I carry the majority of my weight around my middle so it should be easy to see it drop off. I can definitely see from the profile shot! Will take another at 12st 7

Thanks, I carry the majority of my weight around my middle so it should be easy to see it drop off. I can definitely see from the profile shot! Will take another at 12st 7

I can't wait to see the amazing difference there will be when you get to goal. I'm so excited for you. I have an hour glass figure so I carry my weight everywhere! So losses look less on me because my weight is less centralised. But hopefully the inches will still mount up for me but just more spread out. Haha. Here is to another great day!

5th weigh in result.....

4.8lbs off this week :flirt2:

Happy with that! Didn't have a great inch loss but last week was good so I can't expect that every week. Over the two weeks, it evens out quite nicely and hoping to smash the 12's next week. Comfortably in the size 16 jeans too so that's another ticked off.

5th weigh in result.....

4.8lbs off this week :flirt2:

Happy with that! Didn't have a great inch loss but last week was good so I can't expect that every week. Over the two weeks, it evens out quite nicely and hoping to smash the 12's next week. Comfortably in the size 16 jeans too so that's another ticked off.

Amazing! Fab result darling.

Thanks I needed a good result!

Hi subscribing you loook amazing thats a fantastic difference in such a short amount of time!
congratulations on your recent loss as well hun.
Im like sarahlou87 hour glass figure so not very noticeable until ive lost 2 stone for me

I'm not sure what figure I've got, it's hidden under 3 stone of fat at the moment :D it's a mystery to me.

Decided I'm going to start 30 day shred tomorrow. If I can do 5 weeks of this I can do 30 days with Jillian. April 1st is a better day than any to begin!

Back