Slim by summer and for good....

Good luck i loved here killer buns and thighs i havent tried her 30 day shred heard its meant to be really good but tough but i think she has people do different abilities in her videos which is great as when you get better no need for new dvd as she shows you how to incorporate weights:D

I've done 30DS before but never stuck to it longer than 2 weeks. I'll stay with the low intensity work out plus my full body workout with dumbells. I find weights and HIIT better for me than hours of cardio. I used to go the gym befire work 5 days a week and hardly lost a thing.

I've stopped recording my food as it was getting a little dull as I always eat varieties of the same things and have tried most things at Slim&Save now so I know what I like. I'm eating porridge or Oatmeal for breakfast, an egg midmorning, a shake or rarely a meal at lunch, chicken or prawns with veg at dinner and a bar once the kids are in bed. I'm finding it hard to drink my water now Ribena plus has been discontinued, I can just about drink 4 pints through the day along with my herbal teas and I have started having a coke zero mid afternoon despite my promises to kick caffeine all together.

The 12's are the next hurdle, the lowest weight I can remember on the scales in the last 6 years is 12st 3. Once I am 12st something I will feel a lot better, more of a 'normal' weight. I'm back in the 16s, I know most people will wear a 16 at a lot heavier than 13st but for me I need to be completely comfortable and with my waist, or lack of, it took a bit longer.

Down to 13st 1lbs today. As long as I can smash into the 12s I'll be happy but it's totm the weekend so maybe I'll be scuppered.

Hi hun congratulations on nearly being in the 12s that fantastic! :D

Dont worry about clothes sizes to be honest having worked in a clothes department store i can swear on the bible there is no fluidity on clothes size to how overweight a person is and there is no consistency with different brands which is one of the most annoying things. Im sure you look amazing! :D

I love HIT its far better for you to do 30 minutes cardio than just an endurance exercise as it spike the heart rate and metabolism. My OH is or was a PT so all i hear is gym talk hes now opening a gym which spurred me on even more people are always abit shocked when they discover chubby me has a pt boyf so i desperately want to match up to how we once were i use to be fit ironically.

Sorry to here about ribena plus i was gonna buy some this weekend gutted :(

It's a disaster as there is no alternative and the blackcurrant cordial was lovely with sparkling water. Really tasted like normal Ribena! Oh you have a gym bunny too! My OH is a weight lifter so it's slightly different, he has no interest in cardio! Yeah the consistency in sizing is shocking.

Haha ill have to call him that!
He even lost weight while eating 3 huge pork pies a week at least!

Tried 30DS. Not happening, nearly passed out. Will stick with the weights.

You feeling ok now hun?

Yes I'm fine thanks. Just didn't have the energy for it so we went for a short walk instead. Saw a few people and two mentioned I'd lost weight, nice NSV!

Had the vanilla ice cream shake hot with coffee yesterday, it was lovely. I can safely say I'm done with the S&S meals, once I'd had a lifestyle meal with actual meat I just couldn't go back to them. I'll be ordering purely shakes, bars and breakfasts in my next order.

Glad to hear your feeling ok thats fab that people noticed just shows how far youve come well done.:clap::happy096:
OOH vanilla ice cream i must try this shake in my next order! just had cappuccino i love its im going to try it warm next time after seeing your post about how you warm your shakes:D

im having a lifestyle day today couldnt figure out why the meal planner wasnt saying my calories enough i completely forgot about needing milk:doh:
cant wait off for a meal tonight managed to see the menu so im ordering a smoked salmon salad with no dressing really looking forward to it.
I only really like the mild curry, chilli con carne and spag bol but i do like the soups.

they're both have the same calorie and carb limits so it wouldnt affect weightloss anyway. im just doing simplicity as its easiest at the moment for me especially at easter:sigh:

Easter has been hard so far and im not even a chocolate fan! Today will be funny when I'm weighing my lamb and veg out at my folks....much eye rolling expected!

Weekly weigh in is here again! 2.2lbs off this morning. Not bad considering it was TOTM but would've loved to see 12st something this morning - not gonna lie! Another 2 inches off the waist which is 7.5 in total since I started.

In all honesty I am getting very bored of this diet but with weight loss like this there is no way I'm stopping till goal. I am very tempted to not increase my calories till 14 weeks instead of 12. After 14 weeks I've got my moms 60th, 2 friends birthdays and my birthday so I would like to lose as much as possible by then because I am guaranteed a gain with a night away and 3 nights out. Will have to see how I'm feeling at that point, I'll probably still be the wrong side of 11 stone at that point so I should be ok.

Congratulations on your weigh in must be thrilled your literally breaking down the wall into the 12s and next week you'll smash straight through it.

2 inches is an amazing loss:worthy: and thats just from your waist you're looking great keep up the amazing work!:happy096:

If your bored have you tried mixing up your days having some simplicity and some lifestyle maybe take a look at some of the lifestyle meal ideas pages on here and sns there might be a few great ideas there that you haven't tried and could bring a bit of excitement back to it?:)

Yeah I've fallen into a rut really and it's all down to preparation. I am going to stick with Lifestyle but i need to try some new vegetables and meats. Prawns and chicken breast are getting a bit dull. I'm also going to try the S&S protein snacks because I'm sick of ham and eggs....I'm sure someone wrote a story about that once :D

As boring as it's getting I'm still singing the praises of this diet. To think I'll be knocking on the door of the 11's in 4/5 weeks is amazing. I am fearful of when it comes to an end though. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

you can do it just think how restrained you've been on this diet and all the healthy meals you've had.

I know its been great so far i love how regimented it is it keeps me in check. It is amazing that you can lose so much in such little time and just think next week you'll be editing your signature to say into the 12's~13/04:D

That will be amazing :D still stalling at 13 St 0.4 this morning. Was hoping for a 'whoosh' overnight dammit.

Tiny whoosh of .4lbs so I'm officially 2 stone lighter than when I was at the start of the year. Hoping to see 12 stone something in the morning :)

Thats fantastic well done be sure to let us know when you find out :D

FINALLY! Hello 12's :clap::character00100::bunnydance::party0011::woohoo:

0.6lbs off overnight. 12st 13.4 this morning.

Congratulations!

Back