Slim by summer and for good....

Ah silly me
I do think maintaining weeks are where your inches losses catch up to your weight losses. Don't worry too much sure you've lost even if it's not much it could mean next week you have a big loss! :D

Well, weigh in tomorrow and i'm not holding out for much more than a lb loss.....:cross: for a whoosh!

Tried the savoury cheese biscuits, they were heaven, just what I've been missing, crunchy cheesy food! I'm going to order 2x boxes of 10. Also tried the peanut caramel bar, very very nice and sweet, but not going to order more than a couple as they really could tempt me. The red fruit clusters are lush I tried a couple and I'm going to have them with 0% greek yoghurt tomorrow. Will be ordering them too.

Well Monday weigh in and it's a disappointing one this week but I suppose we are all due them at some point! 1.6lbs off :confused: I've stayed under 700 cals a day and 50g of carbs so it must be water retention and the ongoing constipation issues. Just 0.6lb shy of the 2 stone loss so that's in sight for next week. Lost 1 inch off my waist and 0.5 of an inch off my upper arms and thighs. 1 inch ON the chest which was confusing till I realised I was wearing a smaller bra which happened to be a push up :D DOH. Last time I had a disappointing week, the week after I had a good one, so I'm looking forward to that and smashing past the 2 stone mark.

Hey well done on your loss an inch in a week is fantastic! You must be so excited about that.
I do agree with the smaller loss means next week you have a bigger my boyfriends mum does SW and loses 4lbs next week maintains then loses 4lbs it just happens that way.
0.5 off your thighs is amazing you already mentioned you've got slim thighs so it's a huge loss!
You'll be in your green dress in no time :D

On the sns forum I'm sure there is a post about things you can take to help with constipation without damaging ketosis. If you don't want to take anything maybe try having dark leafy greens for your veggie allowance as they have higher fibre contents than other veggies.
Try to make sure you have enough water I've been struggling with that recently I didn't have enough yesterday I'm one of those weird people where when I don't eat or drink for a few hours I don't get very hungry or thirst before i realised it I hadn't had anything to drink or eat for 6 hours! Had major headache this morning as a result gone now though as I've been drinking water.

I did that recently didn't occur that I'd lost a lot off my bust because it was all under my chin I'd left on my sports bra whoops

I know your gonna smash through that 2 stone wall next week :D

I'm a long term constipation sufferer unfortunately losetheduvet! TMI but during pregnancy my bowels shut down and I only went once a month with a suppository...another gem of pregnancy they don't tell you about ;) I am struggling with the water since ribena plus was discontinued. I'll look at that post but I think a lot is psychological.

So overnight I lost a lb. Wouldn't you know it. I'm sure my body gets scales fear on a Sunday night and clings onto every it can :rolleyes:

Got red berry clusters and yoghurt for breakfast and im really looking forward to it! Going to try the toffee shake for lunch too.

Yum yum

Attachments

• 1429600448747.jpg
    1429600448747.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 32
Ooh that look delis :p

I do solemnly swear to stop weighing daily. From tomorrow! :D

haha i had a cheeky weigh this morning in hopes id gone into the 12s overnight

The twelves took so long! I think I'm plateauing :banghead: the scales really haven't really shifted in nearly a fortnight and I don't feel like I'm losing weight at the moment. How is that blooming possible on 700 cals a day! Gonna plod on but not happy.

Omg tell me about it I popped on the scales this morning no change Im not gonna weigh myself again until tuesday morning if I lose 2.5lbs this week I'll be ecstatic as I'll get my 2 stone badge.
Don't worry I think we all plateau at some point:patback: the important bit is you're not gaining:) which would be far more upsetting but you're sticking to plan and continuing on it'll snap back to losses your body is just putting more of a fight up now which means you'll start to see more inch loss as its less about water and more fat now also those smaller losses are actually a higher fat percentage loss than your previous. Maybe try having different things for your LCMs and packs a bit more variety can help. Different forms of protein are a great shaker upper i find.

You've come so far already come on we can do this! Your doing amazing:bliss:

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I've just read that if you plateau for several weeks and manage to carry on and not give up, you're more likely to lose more weight and keep it off. Sounds good to me. I have been trying a few new foods and more protein, I wonder if that's the reason. I've knocked the soy sauce on the head that's for sure :D

Sounds good to me bigger losses :D I'm having a lifestyle week trying to stretch out my packs as much as possible

This week I've managed not to weigh myself yet, I can feel I've had inch loss but I instinctively know I've not lost much weight. It's ok though, if I carry on and lose 1.5-2 a week I'll be happy. Age isn't on my side and pcos also kicks your arse during weight loss so I'm just going to accept that it's going to take a bit longer for me.

As a consequence of this I'm going to shake things up a little and up my cals slightly and start doing a little more exercise. This week I've walked about 40 mins to an hour a day and had about 720 cals a day. Not a big increase buts it allowed me to include a little more milk and a protein snack. I've stayed below 50g of carbs a day so I'll see if that makes any difference. I'm not expecting more loss I'm just going to see if it helps break the plateau.

I feel your pain hun sounds like a good plan I wouldn't think 20kcals would make you put weight on especially if it enables you to exercise more. After all cambridge do an 800kcal a day plan that gives results good luck huni sure youll do fab

No I don't think it will especially as I've already broke my vow of not going on the scales and im probably on for 2.5 loss this week. Over two weeks I'm averaging 2 loss a week which is good but a bit depressing when you look at other people's numbers. I knew I'd lose slower though and now I've lost over 30lbs on slim and save alone so it's got to be a positive thing!

Tried the keediet pizza wafers last night, they are yum. My staples at the moment are the red clusters, the coconut s&s bar and the savoury cheese biscuits. I'm snacking on them as they are low carb and can compared to the other products I've found. Generally with the Oatmeal for breakfast and 2 low carb meals.

I'm getting to breaking point with the constipation. I need to go so badly I'm gonna have to resort to sennacot tonight and a suppository if not. Gonna try and drink as much water as possible and keediet do a fibre supplement so I'm going to order that next.

Aww you poor thing hope you feel better soon

Right, Monday morning is here again and it's my 9th weigh in! Can't believe it, it's going quite fast now. Better result than last week with exactly 3lbs off and 0.7 of an inch off, made up of my upper arm and calves which are fairly slim anyway so I was really happy that! No wonder really, the boy has been teething so constantly wants to be picked up, at 30lbs, who needs a workout with weights?
Got some pics to upload, we've been up since the crack of dawn here.

660d66bf-a040-473e-b1fc-cadec67f0c2e.jpg23/02/2015
46bf7239-ed1e-4534-9962-8f2e0cdc60de.jpg23/03/2015
ATT_1430116786940_4bed1c40-3a52-4465-a084-a02d589ea209.jpg27/04/2015

Quite chuffed this morning. I could see a little difference with the first two pics but loads with this comparison

Back