Slim fast buddy?

Hey!
Really easy actually - especially with all of this gorgeous weather... BBQ's make life so easy!!
How about you??
Trying very hard not to be impatient, my other half has hidden the scales from me so I only weigh in once a week... very dangerous doing it daily lol!!
x

BBQ's would be a nightmare for me! Too many burgers and sausages lol. My family isn't really a salady family, so it's all about the high fat foods at our barbecues lol.

Katie87 said:
Hey Ladies!

Started my 5th week today... really enjoying it actually.

My other half is doing it with me but nothing beats a good girl chat about it - he was very unsympathetic last week with my totm = no weight loss!!

Katie x

Hi Katie
Well done on yr weight loss it's nice to know by 5 wks it's still feelin easy!
I been craving BBQ burgers today lol n an egg n tomato sarnie! Odd x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wishbird007 said:
Hi Katie
Well done on yr weight loss it's nice to know by 5 wks it's still feelin easy!
I been craving BBQ burgers today lol n an egg n tomato sarnie! Odd x

Really haven't struggled too much.. only with my totm, that was very disheartening but hey ho!
I've been having strange cravings too, yesterday it was haribo cherries... I dont even like them that much!!!
Glad it's going well for you Hun x

By the way... My other half made me a half chocolate half banana shake for dinner... Oh my god!!! Deeeeeelish!! :D

I'm not a fan of banana flavoured things either. I've only tried the strawberry so far, but I'm going to be brave and pick up some different flavours when I go shopping next week. Never thought to mix them up, I think chocolate and vanilla or strawberry and vanilla could be quite nice :)

Hi guys
I have just joined a gym! Yay xx

I know wot u mean love, it's pricey but it's the only way I will get myself fit also Hubby has joined so there's no not going!! I may sell my wii to pay for a months membership lol x
X

I had a SF cinnamon, oats & raisin bar for lunch was v nice! think I prefer them to choc chip ones, they taste a bit too artificial lol x

I've got my dog and i'm thinking of buying a bike and just going out on that!

ARGH we went out for dinner tonight. THE NIGHT BEFORE WEIGH IN!!

lifeizsweet said:
I've got my dog and i'm thinking of buying a bike and just going out on that!

ARGH we went out for dinner tonight. THE NIGHT BEFORE WEIGH IN!!

Dog walking n biking is great exercise Hun. Any is I suppose!

Ah no lovey were u gud or a lil bit bad?
U may b ok still I done that before n still weighed ok xx

I had a chicken cesar salad with no cheese and light on the dressing. - it was the best thing on the menu so that's something i suppose!! I just hope i've not done toooo much damage!

Back