Slim fast buddy?

We're all buddies here Davey :)

We are defo all buddies I set this one up for any worries or thoughts u need to get off yr chest so welcome to buddy thread Hun x

I feel so lucky to have foudn you all :bunnydance:

What do I make for tea? eeek?! I'm thinking *HEAPS!* of vegetables.. the question is greens or stir fry.. haha x (you can get tonnnnesss of stir fry for so little calories, didn't even realise before!) yum yum x

Bless u I agree x

Aye lass get a stir fry down ya! Am having monkfish wrapped in pancetta with veg after I been to pics seeing new pirates of Caribbean film yay x

Wishbird007 said:
Bless u I agree x

Aye lass get a stir fry down ya! Am having monkfish wrapped in pancetta with veg after I been to pics seeing new pirates of Caribbean film yay x

I'm going to see it tonight :)
They had monkfish (but wrapped in Parma ham) and pancetta (with avocado & mint) on Come Dine With Me tonight ! x

oh what a great thread :) talking of dinner, i've just had a low fat chicken lasagne with new pots and veg it was lush... day two of SF for me and not doing too bad now whoopee :)

awcarly said:
oh what a great thread :) talking of dinner, i've just had a low fat chicken lasagne with new pots and veg it was lush... day two of SF for me and not doing too bad now whoopee :)

Yum yum! Good luck hun, you can do it! Day 2 of week 2 for me (but only lost one pound first week) your dinner sounds delish!
I had stir fry ( 108 cals for WHOLE pack) with rice noodles (248 per 1/2 pack & v. Filling) and chicken (200 cals) so a BIG plate for 556 calories... The amount of food you get for this is mega! Hehe so I think it will definitely become a staple of my sf days :D

Sounds lovely, I definitely have to give the stir fry a go as my other half likes it too (he is also on a diet just not sf) do you use any sauce with it? Thanks for your support I really think I can do this this time :D as a treat, i've said to my oh that when I lose 2 stone i'm going for a toby carvery yummm

awcarly said:
Sounds lovely, I definitely have to give the stir fry a go as my other half likes it too (he is also on a diet just not sf) do you use any sauce with it? Thanks for your support I really think I can do this this time :D as a treat, i've said to my oh that when I lose 2 stone i'm going for a toby carvery yummm

Yes! Do!
I use soy (v. Low in cals) and also got some citrus and chilli salad dressing (sounds wrong but is lush) from M&S so put a bit of that (15 cals- haha trying to get used to counting) on the rice noodles.

I'm in the same boat Hun, I really need to do it this time. I'm such a faffer - all the messing around on different 'diets' I do - I could have lost the weight by now.

Carvery sounds good - I heard about 3.49... But that's pounds obviously hahahha x

Ahh I completely forgot about soy, how much do you need to use for a big portion of stir fry? M&S one does sound nice I will try to pick up one next time I'm at an M&S..tell me about it, i've been dieting on and off since I was 16 and i'm 23 now so I could have done it 10 times over lol i've now put on 1 and a half stone after having my son so i just really want it off now and the weight i always wanted to lose, just gotta keep with it :):)i know I could prob have a carvery now but if i'm going i want it to be worth while hahaaxxx

I love Toby Carvery! I'd love that as a treat :)

mmm Emma me too, well i've set myself a goal of two stone before I get one because I really want to make it worthwhile xx

Hi all!

How are we all doing? Nearing the end of week 2 for me... fingers crossed that I have a good loss! (I REALLY hope so)

I had a slight slip up on Friday night and went over my calories (a LOT over).
I'm giving a reading at a wedding in two weeks.. and eeeeek the dress is not only clingy, but has no back! YIKES! So I'm definitely giving it my all the next two weeks! Starting swiftly with 30 Day Shred tonight.

:bunnydance: Who's with me?! x

Morning ladies,

Very sorry for the lack of posts - had a really rubbish few weeks :(!!

So i jumped on the scales this morning and not only have I reached the 1stone mark but also another 2... Very happy lady!!

Hope everyone is well!!

xxx

Well done Katie xx

I'm with u Elaine! Keep it up xx

deffo with you elain woooooohooo

We can do it!

How is everyone getting on today? Good Monday so far? Yeah?! I'm really taking it one step at a time now, well, one shake at a time.. haha! 100% day! x

I'm with you :)

I've been very naughty recently. Back on it 100% today.

100% today.

All of us.

Even you Liz :p (and just so you know... you made me just plan to meet someone in the gym at 4pm) x

Im with u hunnies x
Good lass!

Back