Slim Fast Diary

OllieB

Hi everyone

Does anyone use slim fast? I really like slim fast and tend to use it within my diet rather than as my diet (iykwim).

I have slim fast for breakfast every day cos I don't have time for a proper breakfast. Does anyone else do this? Has anyone noticed it slowing down your weight loss? I had a week off work 2 weeks ago and didn't have any slim fast and I lost twice as much weight without drinking it!!!!

Any advice? Is it in my imagination?

Depends on how you are controlling your weight the rest of the day really.

If the calories are the same, it shouldn't make any difference.

If you are doing a VLCD the rest of the time, then it will....but I guess you're not.

My advise would be that if you want to use a VLCD try the Cambridge diet it is far superior to Slimfast which is actually full of sugar and other crap

My advise would be that if you want to use a VLCD try the Cambridge diet it is far superior to Slimfast which is actually full of sugar and other crap

I dont think thats particularly helpful to Ollie.

In your opinion CD is far superior but I dont think you can just dismiss an entire other (successful) diet plan as 'full of sugar and other crap'

Hiya, Thanks for the post Starlight (how are you? good I hope :))

I have been awol for some time. Had a lot going on at home and couldn't focus on my weight, even tho it needs a lot of focussing on.

I am restarting Slim-Fast tomorrow morning and really feel ready to do it. I've got a fair amount to lose, but ready to tackle it, I must get my weight/bmi down as I feel my life is passing me by :boohoo: Seriously though, I actually feel really positive and ready to get started.

Wish me luck.

good luck with the diet, keep posting.

I would be interested to know how you get on as it is probably the only diet I haven't tried!!!

:eek:

Back