Slim Fast - Doing Well

Hi... thanks for letting me know what you h ave for tea and stuff. I had stir fry with some quorn fillets chopped into it. then i took my 7 year old to cubs and ended up have 3 pints of cider. sooooo i'm giving my puddiny ie a muller light yoghurt a miss. so today i had sf shake, sf choc bar for snack and sf meal bar for dinner then the stir fry and cider. on that note i will go and get in my pjs with a pint of water and watch "waking the dead" at 9.

Wow, you really are an inspiration to us strugglers! Well done you and keep up the good work.

Trying to push my own diet at the moment. Lost 2st in the last year (with a few lbs creeping back which isn't unusual for me), but really want to make a go of it and see if I can loose some more. Seeing your pics has really inspired me :).

Well Done!! What an amazing difference!!! You look great!!
Keep up the good work!! Thanks for keeping me motivated!! :D:D

All The Best!! xx:eek:

wow what an amazing transformation! i'm new to the plan and to this site and just catching up on some old messages. i was at that point of thinking "i'm not too bad. do i really need to diet?" (as i always do a few days into starting a diet)you are definetely inspiration to keep going at it cos you have done so well.

Ruth

Back