Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slim-Fast HUNGER SHOT

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Feathers, 23 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi all :)

Anyone tried these? I bought the pack of 4 yesterday in Morrisons (kept in fridge area along with the milk etc)

"Full of fibre and protein and helps you want to eat less" 54cals per shot! Also it's a Strawberry flavour yogurt drink with sugar and sweeteners!

I'm thinking of going back to Slim-Fast tomorow and was going to give them a go :) You can have 2 in any one day.

Just wondering what others thought of them :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    They'd just come out when I was doing SF and I tried them. They were nice and surprisingly filling!

4. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Sounds good then Taz :) looking forward to trying them!

I'll take it your not doing S/F now?

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    No, I first done it in 2003 and lost a stone but as soon as things weren't going so well I put it all back on with extras! I have been doing SW since mid 2004 and it has worked wonders for me but I got a little stuck in a rut at the end of last year and needed a change of scenery so I went back on SF for a few months to give me a kickstart before my wedding in February and now I am back on SW!

6. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    hi just bought 3 packs of 4 for a £1 out of heron a shop in our town how good is that,son tried one said it tasted of yougurt and was nice,i will try tomorrow if i get peckish angie x

7. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Taz - can i ask how long it took you to lose that first stone on S/F? S/W is one diet i have never tried (i also think it must be the only one,lol!) I'm glad to hear you've found a diet that works for you as i'm really struggling right now and so i know how hard it is to find the right one, so lucky you ;)

During the few mths you went back on S/F, did you have a good weight loss?

Angie - you lucky so and so!!! I just spent £2.99 on one pack!!!

Name of shop please????????? lol!

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I have to be honest, the losses on SF didn't impress me and the real purpose it served when I done it for the few months was to make me appreciate SW more! SW is not very restrictive and really easy to fit into my life and I really missed that when I was counting the calories and running out of allowance! I wouldn't do any other diet now.

It took a while to lose that stone, longer than it took me to lose my first stone on SW

9. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Thanks for that info Taz :) Very interesting... I'm going to give S/F a go as it's been a long time since i've done it. I do remember losing nearly 2st back in 2001 but i haven't done it again since then. I'll let you know how i get on, although i'll probably start a new thread, so look out for it,lol!

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I will do. The shakes are much better than they used to be and the meal replacement bars are good too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.