Slim Fast Products On Offer In Stores And Online

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
I thought it'll be good to keep track of where the latest Slim Fast offers are, so if you know of any in stores or online post them in this thread please.

I'll start us off. All Slim Fast Shake Powders are only £2.99 in Boots at the moment. You can buy them in store or online. I bought 3 tins of the Vanilla flavour, and may stock up on the Strawberry flavour too. :)

Good idea, the single ready to drink bottles are 2 for £2 in tesco from today until the 6th of July

The tins are 2 for £7 in Tesco's.
Not sure how long for tho.

The Slim Fast snack bars are only 2 for 50p in Tesco at the moment. I bought 16 yesterday! Stocking up because I'm starting my Slim Fast diet properly this Thursday when I receive my Slim Fast shakes.

Last edited:
The tins are 2 for £7 in Tesco's.
Not sure how long for tho.

They're showing as full price on my online tesco:confused: are they just being mean to me?:(

The single ready made drinks are £1 each in Sainsburys!

And Superdrug are doing 3 for 2 on the snacks

Does anyone know how long the Boots offer lasts, or if its a regular thing that they do? I want to stock up, but I want to do it when I get paid, which isn't until the end of the month. If the offer ends before then I'll be so upset!

I thought it'll be good to keep track of where the latest Slim Fast offers are, so if you know of any in stores or online post them in this thread please.

I'll start us off. All Slim Fast Shake Powders are only £2.99 in Boots at the moment. You can buy them in store or online. I bought 3 tins of the Vanilla flavour, and may stock up on the Strawberry flavour too. :)

thanks for this info, i'm looking at starting this tomorrow. :)

Does anyone know how long the Boots offer lasts, or if its a regular thing that they do? I want to stock up, but I want to do it when I get paid, which isn't until the end of the month. If the offer ends before then I'll be so upset!

I think they'll be sold out by then. I ordered 3 tins last Sunday and when I checked the website the next day, all the flavours were sold out. I think they've got more stock in now but I don't think they'll last long because it's such a good offer.

Last edited:
I love home bargains for the 19p bars, although infind that different stores just hve one flavour each so I had to go to a couple to get a selection, but on the plus side I bought a whole box of one flavour and when they scanned it thru it came up as one single bar so I paid 19p for 24 bars!!! :)

wilkinsons have the ready made shakes for about 98p and they had the lemon meringue ones at the same price!

Tesco have ultra slim powder for 2 for £6 including the hot chocolate one which I find is like hens teeth normally!! :) the ready made US shakes are also 3 for £2, Inc choc orange (does anyone know if they do this in powder- it's gorgeous!!)

in terms of 100 cal snacks, tesco value wafers and caramel wafers are 40p per pack, and poudland has a massive selection of ww crisps (approx 70cals each) for £1 (obviously!!) as well
as the WW biccies!

Also, has anyone noticed that the Morrison eat smart tinned soup is only just over 100cals for the whole tin (approx 120 cals in mushroom and carrot and corriander I think) and it would make a really filling snack!! :)

that's all I can think of now!!

:)

boots in store only has the half price offers on certain powder cans as when i went yesterday the only can they had on offer was the chocolate one. but the online boots web site has all the cans on offer :D

I've heard bodycare and savers do SF things quite cheap. Haven't managed to get down yet but will let you know what they are.

I think they'll be sold out by then. I ordered 3 tins last Sunday and when I checked the website the next day, all the flavours were sold out. I think they've got more stock in now but I don't think they'll last long because it's such a good offer.

Damn...guess I'll have to break the bank! :p

My Boots get a delivery every morning, they were sold out Monday but i got 2 tins yesterday and another 2 today - the lad stocking the shelves said that mostbrnaches have a daily delivery but they noever know of what so you just have to keep checking - but all the regular flavours are on the offer.
x

I should be receiving my order of Slim Fast powder shakes tomorrow. I have ordered 3 tins but am thinking about stocking up seen as though they are on offer, and all of the flavours are back in stock online.

Does anyone know roughly how long the 'use before' date on the tins is?

The ones I've bought in the last 3 weeks from tesco and boots are mainly October 2011 and a couple are September 2011.

Thanks Tara - I will stock up then. :)

Grr @ Boots. I went in to collect my order today but it hasn't arrived there yet, even though today was the collection date given when I ordered. What a waste of time.:mad:

Back