Slim for September!

Hello Jenny... You're doing really well ... It's important to log and remember - prevents carb creep! Lol ... Don't know how you manage willpower with all that illegal food you have to buy for the family ! Lol xx

Thanks Di

I have been really good its mainly flax meal and veg that Ive had with any carbs (apart from things with no fibre in).

Ive been having cream in coffee (1 or 2 a day, mostly 1 occasionally 2).

Ive been writing everything down in a pad I bought especially for that purpose and just writing main meals, alcohol and water on here to get a bigger picture. I must start writing down snacks too - although if I do snack it tends to be in the evening when Ive logged off.

Anything with carbs in Im logging, so hopefully so far so good, its all a learning process, Im just not as versed as I thought I was!

Will fill in diary later x

Hey Jenny

Hope your ok? Future shred buddy ;)

Dw about the whole fibre thing like you said it's maily flax seed and veggies! Just get on track now and you'll be fine :) my fitness pal is quite handy for calculating it all!

Hope your little man is better!

Ems xxxx

Ps well done on the rolo's! xxx

Thanks hun!

Little man slept all afternoon but I left him cos he obviously needed it - he seems fine now :)

I m fine, been looking through recipes think I fancy it all tbh lol

Yeah the rolos have left the building via the kids.

Ahhh never thought Id let Jillian back into my life, but now sorta excited because you do feel great when youre warming down and know its all over but you stuck with it lol

Hows you?

Aw bless him! Glad he's better now! Those bugs are horrible but luckily last about 24hrs!

Lol good kiddies eating the rolo's! I find the same though if my bf is eating cake I'm like oooo want some whereas I don't actually really like cake! Lol and wouldn't usually ever crave it!

Well from the reviews I've seen it's hard but worth it! I didn't think it would be easy after seeing her on biggest loser because she's mental on them isn't she! Like sitting on their backs whilst they are doing press ups! Or squats and she's sitting on their lap lol! What a meanie! But I'm really hoping it works! Going to go to the gym too so the days I don't go to the gym then I have no excuse and it will make me do exercise everyday for a least 30days with the hope I'll get into a routine and continue! . . . That's the plan!

I'm all good thanks sooooooooooo pleased it's Friday! Have you got much planned for the weekend? Xxxx

Morning!!

Yep shes a devil on TBL and youll love some of the comments she makes on the dvd - quite funny lol

Not much planned this w/e a bit of shopping and weather depending will take the boys out tomorrow. Hubby is working lates tonight and tomorrow so a bit limited!

OK Food for yesterday

B - bacon and sausages - 1.5, coffee, cream, sweetner - 1.5

L - 3 egg mayo, 1 coffee, cream, sweetner - 1.5

D - creamy tikka and chicken with cauli mash - 6.5

W - lots and lots and lots!!!!

A - nope

Didnt have any snacks but did have the extra cup of coffee and cream in my curry so Im staying away from cream today and had a black coffee this morning.

Waiting in for a delivery today that Im not even sure is coming - the website sent me confirmation but now my account has reset itself (sigh) so waiting for 8 o clock when I can ring them! Peed off because I selected next day delivery aswell so if theyve messed up I wont get my stuff till Monday grrr!

Have a great day!

Turns out I ordered twice, which put a glitch in the matrix - confused cos Im not a double clicker and quite patient at waiting for things to load (ah well). So anyway, my paid for next day delivery is defunct and items will hopefully arrive Monday!

Today

B - 2 sausages 2 eggs 1 coffee black

L - none BUT Ant got me a coffee machine for mothers day and ive had 2 "proper" coffees with cream (novelty will wear off soon I hope)

D - cheeseburger pie Yummers

A - nope

W - working on it 3 or 4 pints so far

Ive had no sf drinks today which if Im honest with myself is actually the first day since I said I was going to stop having them so yay!

Im going to be dusting off the exercise bike this evening while catching up on criminal minds wooo!

Oooo cheeseburger pie I'm sooooo wanting to try this!! Looks lush!! Xxxx

It is lush Ems, each portion is really filling too.

Well weigh in day today and Ive lost 2lb!

Ive been weighing everyday (I know I know) and the scales literally stayed the same all week till this morning. The only difference I can see is that I cut out the pepsi max this week, so from now on no pepsi max for me!!

Had a really hectic night, Ant had a late shift (hes a manager at a hotel) and ended up running around a charity bloke on the Island trying to help some poor people staying in a nearby hotel that had caught fire.
Everyone was ok but the local hotel owners were disgusting, refusing to help these people unless at full price! The vicar ended up saving the day as someone contacted him and he opened the church hall, but several local hotel owners (wont name names as ant has to work for one of them) refused to even give them blankets!!

Luckily a regular in the hotel bar where ant works is a big charity guy and he stepped in to get them all back onto boats and home to gosport (luckily that isnt far from the other side of the ferry). It was a wedding so there were kids and everything it was awful the way other local owners acted and has left a very bad taste in my mouth. My poor husband had to refuse to give these people blankets, who had no wallets, money very few of them had their car keys obviously having left them in their rooms.

So he didnt get in till near on 2am and I didnt get to sleep till after that! The hotel is totalled, its so sad, the manager let off fireworks from the roof so he must be feeling awful right now!

Anyway its a lovely sunny day today and we are off out to do something in the sunshine later before seeing my mum.

Have a lovely Sunday x

OK today

B - cheeseburger pie + coffee dash of cream

L - cheeseburger pie and salad + coffee (with mum)

D - something with chicken, not sure yet, either mayo and lettuce or curry and veg

A - No

W - 5 pints so far!

S - had two packs of pork scratchings to stave off hunger till littlest one goes to bed and I can enjoy my dinner in peace!

Morning jenny, looking good and well done on the 2lbs love. Onwards and downwards.

Morning Jenny,

oooo im def going to get the ingredients for cheeseburger pie tomorrow when i go food shopping!!! sounds like a good lunch and dinner . . . and brekkie haha!!!

o god!!!! that is awful about the hotel!!! Poor Ant having to deal with that!!! some people are so nasty arent they!! and heartless poor Ant having to front someone else's decision!!

:( hope your all ok now and had a lovely weekend.

Ems xxxxx

Thanks Jim!

Hi ems yeah all fine now just wanted to rant somewhere about it lol

cheeseburger pie is indeed brill for any time of the day! Its quick and easy in the morning and I must admit im moving away from breakfast "norms" the longer im on atkins.

Just had food delivered - going to have half a stuffed pepper for lunch and try RW's bic mac thingy for dinner tonight!

Have a good day x

aw good good glad all is ok :)

omg what is this big mac thing?! i havent seen it anywhere? please share lol xxxx

oooo *runs off to frantically look!!*

:eek: wow wow WOW! looks delish doesnt it!! defo trying at some point this week!! YUMMY xxx

Back