Slim for September!

Evening jen - gotta love cheeseburger pie:D

Hey Jen,

How are you?

How did you find the soya? in tea or coffee i cant tell the difference between it and milk!!

I found a great snack today, pork crunch! they are like fried pork stratchings which make them ALOT lighter and dont taste so. . . Fatty lol! they are yum, and only 0.9g carbs for 100g! and the pack is only 30g!!!!! how good is that! and because of the texture they are more like crisps!! off to tesco tonight to do food shopping and defo defo stocking up on these bad boys!!

Ems xxxxxxxxx

p.s still no 30 day shred!!! but i got my atkins pack with the choc bar!! just as i was thinking i fancy something sweet for tonight and on my door step was the bar! yum going to have after dins :)

Ohhh you found my Big M salad ... it's LUSH !! Hope you tried it and enjoyed - such comfort food xx

Afternoon!

Katie cheeseburger pie is definitely a fave :)

Ems - I will look for those the next time Im in tescos, I must admit my teeth are not loving me with the pork scratchings lol

I love the soya milk and Ive found I dont need sweetner in my coffee now so its a double win, I never thought Id enjoy it!

RW yes I did have it for dinner last night with a big green salad all I can say is - YUM!! It kept me full all evening! Thanks for the recipe it will defo become a regular thing in my menus :)

So yesterday

B - 2 bacon 1 egg, coffee and soya milk

L - roasted pepper stuffed with pepper antipasti, mozzarella and grated cheddar, another cheeky coffee and soya milk

D - RW's big mac and big salad

Snacks - Pork scratching mid arvo

A - none

W - about 8 pints!

Today I missed brekky cos I went straight into town with my mum after dropping youngest at nursery. Ill write up my diary tonight.

Hope everyones well x

yes do try them, they are much lighter and def not as hard on your teeth! lol

food yesterday sounds yummy!! i like soya milk too and i find i dont need sweetener as well! wierd isnt it!! i thought soya milk would be really watery etc but its actually quite creamy!! yum!

Minimims is addictive isnt it!! xxx

Morning Jenny, I have to ration my time on here, it was taking over my life, even now i have over 50 subscribed posts to read most days.

Morning Jenny,

How are you?

i had a coffee this morning with alpro soya - thought of you lol because you love them. Usually if i have anything i have tea but im DEFO switching to the coffee!!! it was yum, sooooo creamy!!! delish! perfect with my scrambled eggs and smoked salmon ;) (can you tell i've been shopping hehe :D )

xxxxx

I know what you mean Jim, I made myself log off an do some work lol I start reading diaries and never get to the end of the page!

Ive read some all the way through - brilliant for knowledge, terrible for housework et al ;)

Ems LOL! Its funny because I like coffee but until starting atkins I was a tea drinker through and through. I switched because I couldnt stomach tea and cream!

Your brekky sounds lovely :)

OK yesterday

B - none eekk, coffee and soya

L - roasted pepper, mozarella, smidgen of tomato puree (very low carb from coop) and grated mature cheddar

D - 2 home made burgers, salad and mayo

S - 3 bags pork scratchings!

A - 1 small glass wine made bigger with diet lemonade

W - 7 pints!

yep, always been a tea drinker too. Soya in tea seems to make it dilute the taste, i suppose because its quite creamy!! but Coffee and soya is the way forward! defo!!

i had two bags of the pork crunch yesterday! lol but thats not even 0.9carbs!!! and i cant wait to have some with my lunch!!! dribbling at the thought :) hehe

hope your having a good day!!

Your lunch yesterday sounds yummy!!! might try that :) xxx

Today

B - 2 bacon, 1 egg coffee and soya milk

L - chicken, mayo and tikka powder

D - chicken and cheese cheat pizza with roasted pepper antipasti and cheddar

A - none tonight

W - lots and still guzzling!

S - none yet, possibly a MIM if im hungry later

Morning:)

Morning Jenny, how's things today love

Morning Shred buddy!!

How are you?

that day has come where i start to Shred. . . slightly scared lol! will be doing it tonight at about 5ish hopefully :) wish me luck.

have you started yours again yet?

Ems xxxx

Back