Slim for summer

emma11020

On Thursday I started my Slim and Save Journey. I'm no stranger to the vlcd having done LL before and losing 7st (which I never kept off). My starting weight was 20st 2 and at 5ft 9 that puts me in the morbidly obese range. I have a lot of weight to lose and would like to get down to the low 12s or high 11's. I've got a long way to go and just hope I manage again. I have to say I do like S&S food packs much better than the LL ones so not having to force them down is certainly helping :)

Good luck Emma, and yes the tastiness and variety in the S&S range certainly keeps things interesting!

I'm really looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow. I've been really good and not peeked yet. I'm usually on and off the scales 2-3 times a day but this time I'm trying to just do it once a week. I ordered myself some ketostix from amazon so they should be here in a couple of days :). I'm positive I'm in ketosis but doesn't hurt to keep a check x

Good idea to just keep to the weekly weigh-ins, the surprise element when you see a bigger loss
than expected is always worth the wait! x
I'm on Day 4 today so the dreaded first three days are over and done with so it's plain sailing from here (hopefully!)

Looking forward to hearing your first weigh-in result hun! Best of luck, am sure you'll be delighted with progress! x

Hello welcome

How r u doing so far? Best of luck to you.

I started at 20st and want to get to 12st (am 5ft 9 also)

Yay I lost 10lbs on my first week, happy with that :). Would be really good if you could lose that every week haha x

Hello welcome

How r u doing so far? Best of luck to you.

I started at 20st and want to get to 12st (am 5ft 9 also)

Hi I'm getting on alright, glad I've got week one out of the way. How long have you been doing it? 12st is about what I want to get to too. x

Well done on the loss!! I need to hide my scales, I jump on them every time I go in the kitchen!!
How are you finding it all now the first week is over? I'm on day 3... Xx

Yay I lost 10lbs on my first week, happy with that :). Would be really good if you could lose that every week haha x

That's a brilliant start! Well done :)

Well done on the loss!! I need to hide my scales, I jump on them every time I go in the kitchen!!
How are you finding it all now the first week is over? I'm on day 3... Xx

I'm finding it alright so far and I've not been hungry though yesterday I made the kids pizza for their tea and I had to go out the kitchen so I wouldn't eat it haha x

Onwards and inwards from here! Hope today's going well and good on ya for avoiding that pizza temptation!:clap:

Fantastic loss hun! Yes would be sooooo good to loose that every week :)

Hi I'm getting on alright, glad I've got week one out of the way. How long have you been doing it? 12st is about what I want to get to too. x

Hi Hun

I dipped in and out last year as had some personal stuff going on (break up and house move) but managed to loose a couple of stone.

I restarted (at 18st 6) on 1st jan and lost 11lbs so far :)

Hi Hun

I dipped in and out last year as had some personal stuff going on (break up and house move) but managed to loose a couple of stone.

I restarted (at 18st 6) on 1st jan and lost 11lbs so far :)

That's good that even though you were dipping in and out your still lighter. I stopped and started a couple of times last year but my heart wasn't really in it and what I lost I put back in again. Well done on the 11lbs that's great :) x

That's good that even though you were dipping in and out your still lighter. I stopped and started a couple of times last year but my heart wasn't really in it and what I lost I put back in again. Well done on the 11lbs that's great :) x

Thanks Hun I am single nearly 30, starting to feel flirty lol and I just have a feeling that this is my year, Im so much more motivated than I was last year and that's half the battle! X

Well done on coming back as I know myself it's not easy. :)

Thanks Hun I am single nearly 30, starting to feel flirty lol and I just have a feeling that this is my year, Im so much more motivated than I was last year and that's half the battle! X

Well done on coming back as I know myself it's not easy. :)

You sound motivated just reading that. Good luck. I'm 32 next month eek, I used to dread turning 30 and now I wish I was that age again haha. I'm sure this will be your year x

You sound motivated just reading that. Good luck. I'm 32 next month eek, I used to dread turning 30 and now I wish I was that age again haha. I'm sure this will be your year x

I'm gonna make sure it is :) how u getting on?

I'm gonna make sure it is :) how u getting on?

I'm still getting in okay and I received my ketostix in the post today and I'm definitely in ketosis so that's good :). If I know I'm in ketosis and burning away my fat then it makes me feel less like cheating lol x

Back