Slim in 6

Yes the sun definitely makes you lazy. In terms of your job I suppose you have got to just tell them your leaving sooner rather than later! How come your leaving did you get that job? X

Yes the sun definitely makes you lazy. In terms of your job I suppose you have got to just tell them your leaving sooner rather than later! How come your leaving did you get that job? X

I did it today I'm such a wimp I hate to feel that I'm letting anyone down!! In an adult and still feel like a child in those situations.

I didn't get the job I went for initially! Kinda happy because I got a call from a place that was forwarded my CV and while I was in London ( on hols with the family) I had an
Interview!! An hour after I left they rang and offered me the job!

So I'm officially moving to London ekkkkkkkkk it's soo scary!!

How are you getting on?! What do you work as?

Only just seen your post sorry!

Wow congratulations, lots of change ahead for you, well done!! Is London far from where you live now and is it a teaching job you have got?

I work as a secretary in the NHS.

Only just seen your post sorry!

Wow congratulations, lots of change ahead for you, well done!! Is London far from where you live now and is it a teaching job you have got?

I work as a secretary in the NHS.

O wow I say that's very demanding!! Yes I got a chemistry teaching job very excited :) I live in Dublin at the mo so it's a huge move for me.
Very scary indeed.

Wow big move I bet you are really excited!

I'm on a mission to lose 7 pounds by a week on sat for my holiday! We are going to Tenby for a week so being extra good! X

It's been a while, I've been so busy packing up everything and moving home!! I've been in London a week, every now and then I get the worry am I doing the right thing??

It's back to CC from today, how are you getting on?! Did you lose those 7 pounds xx

Hi I can't believe you have moved already! I'm sure once you are probably settled in you will love it, new places are daunting until you get familiar.

I lost the seven pounds I wanted for my holes but but them all back on whilst I was there! I have since lost 4 of the 7 pounds I Put on. Just need to keep gong. Need to lose 2 stone more!

I suppose it will be easier for you to keep on track no you have moved.

Xx

Hiya are you still around?! I've settled in and everything. Took a while but I've finally got there the weight loss has taken a back seat!

How you getting on?!

Started this, this morning; couldn't manage all the crunches but that gives me something to gauge my improvement by.

Enjoyed reading this as I have bought SI6 and am waiting for it to arrive. A bit scared that I am too unfit for it but your progress sounds fab, Loving in hope. :D
Have you started yet?
I've done it each day so far so that's 5 time getting easier but still breaking into a sweat; still struggling with crunches but am doing them all (just not managing to pull up much)

Back