Slim n Save 100 day diet

you'll do that by next week no probs - your doing fantastic

Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be under the 12 by next week

Thanks guys! Watch out 11s I'm coming to get you! I'll be watching and watching now... I want to be 11:7 for my boys birthday 1st nov- I might not make it but I want to be closer to that than 12 st for sure!

Your are defintiely going to be closer to 11st 7 than 12st hon! Very close but stranger things happen with the odd whoosh's one gets on vlcd's! The body's mechanisms are strange to stay the least!

Kira said:
Your are defintiely going to be closer to 11st 7 than 12st hon! Very close but stranger things happen with the odd whoosh's one gets on vlcd's! The body's mechanisms are strange to stay the least!

Thanks ;) focused on day 50 now... Next Wednesday and I'm half way... Didn't think I had it in me to do a VLCD again... Quite pleased with myself... But will keeping doubting myself until I see a 10 on the scales!!

Wow! Day 50 Annie! It's day 40 for me and I am following closely on your heels! Don't think my losses are particualarl fab but steady and slow is better than than a whopping gain each week which is the way I was going before. I totally get what you mean about doubting yourself....it's almost as if we can't beleive we are sticking to vlcd (again) and we are losing the pounds it;s like a dream sort of. I know I won't beleive I'm succeeding until I break the 9st barrier for me. We can do this we are doing it! Have a fab day and remember half term around the corner!

Kira said:
Wow! Day 50 Annie! It's day 40 for me and I am following closely on your heels! Don't think my losses are particualarl fab but steady and slow is better than than a whopping gain each week which is the way I was going before. I totally get what you mean about doubting yourself....it's almost as if we can't beleive we are sticking to vlcd (again) and we are losing the pounds it;s like a dream sort of. I know I won't beleive I'm succeeding until I break the 9st barrier for me. We can do this we are doing it! Have a fab day and remember half term around the corner!

Yea yes and yes again... You read my mind!

12st 0.5lb this morning. Exactly the same weight as I was 6 months ago! I'm nearly in the 11s!

My lowest ever for the last ummmm 15 years is 11st7.5lb that I got to in February- and sent to a friends wedding (put pic on here last week) I'd like to smash that record by the end of half term- to go back to school lower than I've ever been :)

Eyes on the prize!

Good morning day 46 :)

It's not raining. I so can't pretend to wear these size 16 jeans this weekend-they look like someone else's!

Fantastic! You have done amazingly :)

Your doing amazing hun :) skinny butt ahoy xxx

Annie that is great news! So so so sooooooo close to crashing the 12st barrier! Argh! I can feel the impatience on you behalf! But you know it will be here very very soon!

Thank you everyone!

Yes if the barrier was an actual object I'd be smashing the bloody thing!! Will weigh tomorrow and the day after and the day after that to make the move to the 11s official!!!

image-976305671.jpg

My weight loss tracker for the last six months... Yes I'm back to where I was but my god look at the journey!! I enjoyed every bite :) it's taken me 46 days to undo the damage :):):)

Well done hun :) your doing amazing and looking great :)

What's your goal hun ?? Xx

Wow! Seeing the tracker like that is pretty amazing and scary at same time over the time period that is! Enjoy rest of your weekend! Here's to 11's for tomorrow's daily weigh check!

RebekahR said:
Well done hun :) your doing amazing and looking great :)

What's your goal hun ?? Xx

Got 2- 11st7 by end if half term and then 10st 4 for life. :)

Not been lower than 11/7 in a loooong long time ;)

Kira said:
Wow! Seeing the tracker like that is pretty amazing and scary at same time over the time period that is! Enjoy rest of your weekend! Here's to 11's for tomorrow's daily weigh check!

You wanna see it over the year! Talk about yo-yo!

I downloaded a tracker today- great idea, thanks.

I think it would freak me out seeing my weight on a tracker for the past year!! I wonder if I should download one ? Not a clue hoe to do it my iPhone!! I really am a tecnho dinosaur even though I have the gadgets!

Kira said:
I think it would freak me out seeing my weight on a tracker for the past year!! I wonder if I should download one ? Not a clue hoe to do it my iPhone!! I really am a tecnho dinosaur even though I have the gadgets!

Just search weight tracker there's loads! It keeps it real and now for me... Numbers and stuff are my thing ;)

Day 49 tomorrow.... Woop woop :)

Back