slim & save newbie here :)

bethanyy

hiya my name's beth and i'm 23.

decided to finally take control of my weight while i'm still (relatively) young haha :)

starting at 15 stone 11lb and hoping to eventually get down to 10 stone 11lb and back down to a healthy bmi (I'm 5'4 and currently at 36.6).

been lurking on the forums for a while now so looking forward to posting and joining in and supporting everyone:)

Hi Beth! You're very welcome :)

Hi Beth

I'm also a newbie....I'm doing cambridge so I hope you don't mind me gate crashing but I think slim and save is a similar concept :) I have also been lurking on these forums but only joined a couple of days ago. I think I just want somewhere to come when the going gets tough!

Hi Beth! You're very welcome :)

thank you! :)
Hi Beth

I'm also a newbie....I'm doing cambridge so I hope you don't mind me gate crashing but I think slim and save is a similar concept :) I have also been lurking on these forums but only joined a couple of days ago. I think I just want somewhere to come when the going gets tough!

ah yeah cambridge and s&s are pretty similar just different branding haha :) I am so excited to start now, I can't wait to start feeling healthier, how's your diet going so far? :D

I'm doing great.....I'm 11 days in and I haven't even come close to falling off the wagon, which given my past history and total lack of will power is impressive if I do say so myself. My week one weigh in was last Thursday and I'd lost 10lbs which in was really pleased with although I must have been hiding those 10lbs in a secret location as I can't see where it's come off...lol but the scales don't lie and I feel the most positive I think I ever have about Weight loss plan! I see your starting on Wednesday! Whoop to the beginning of a smaller you!

wooo congrats on the 10lb!! that's a great loss. haha even if you can't see it they're coming from somewhere so that's brilliant!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing great.....I'm 11 days in and I haven't even come close to falling off the wagon, which given my past history and total lack of will power is impressive if I do say so myself. My week one weigh in was last Thursday and I'd lost 10lbs which in was really pleased with although I must have been hiding those 10lbs in a secret location as I can't see where it's come off...lol but the scales don't lie and I feel the most positive I think I ever have about Weight loss plan! I see your starting on Wednesday! Whoop to the beginning of a smaller you!

That's a brilliant loss. Well done.

wooo congrats on the 10lb!! that's a great loss. haha even if you can't see it they're coming from somewhere so that's brilliant!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks Beth! You're starting tomorrow aren't you??? All ready?

That's a brilliant loss. Well done.

yayyyyyy thank you I am really pleased.... My next weigh in should be Thursday but my consultant can't come till Saturday sooooo fingers crossed :)

Back