Slim slim slim

Hey Flic!
Thanks for dropping by. I'm enjoying it so far! I usually do some sort of chicken and stir fried veggies (from the allowed list of course!) and im SO full by the time I've eaten it. The protein portion is huge. My CDC and I are hoping that by stepping up to 810 for a week or two (hey maybe 3!) to try and speed up my losses. At the moment it seems to be pretty slow!

How are you doing today? X

Hey!

Yep I'm giving it a go this week. Nervous but hoping it will speed up my losses! As we all know I'm a 2lb a week girl

How have you found it? I do a mixture of soul source plus and step 2 depending on how difficult a day it is! X Iv tried soul source and it's just not for me! Amazes me how ppl do it on here x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Crazy isn't it. I'd literally never leave the house!

Yeah I'm finding it ok! The protein allowance is a little much though in all honesty I struggle to eat it. Trying to up my water to 4 litres because my losses are sllllowwwww!

How are you getting on?

It does seem it but then when I enter Caroline's in my phone I'm still only in 700 cals range x

Crazy isn't it. I'd literally never leave the house!

Yeah I'm finding it ok! The protein allowance is a little much though in all honesty I struggle to eat it. Trying to up my water to 4 litres because my losses are sllllowwwww!

How are you getting on?

I always found the protein amounts huge but then I'm more a veg & way too many carbs person.....my love for cars is probably why I landed here in the first place! At least you'll feel full & hopefully get that kick to your metabolism going! Although in saying that I'm only a 3lbs maximum a week girl. My CDC consultant said i was obviously just one of those "slow losers"! Best of luck for this week!!

3 pounds a week is good! I don't think that's slow at all considering average weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week x

That's nearly a stone a month your consistently losing x think this is what's best about diet it's pretty consistent losses x

I've found the trick is splitting the protein allowance and having some at lunch. Makes a big difference to my day and it's the same amount!

3lbs is great Leggi. I'm happy as long as I'm hitting the 1 stone a month but seem to be slightly under! I know it would be way under on other diets so sticking to it

I've found the trick is splitting the protein allowance and having some at lunch. Makes a big difference to my day and it's the same amount!

3lbs is great Leggi. I'm happy as long as I'm hitting the 1 stone a month but seem to be slightly under! I know it would be way under on other diets so sticking to it

My sentiments exactly Laura! I've tried other diets and don't lose anything like I do on this one! I guess we all want a quick fix and it's never quick enough!! I was feeling a bit urgh today but coming on here boosts the positive thinking!! Thanks girls!!:)

Hey! I was a bit down hearted today too! Finally managed 4 litres of water though so hopefully that helps.
This site is so good for motivation and everyone's so lovely.

Head up on the losses, we'll get there slowly

Wow so it's been a while since I've posted!

I had a long talk with CDC 2 weeks ago and we discovered that there had been days where I was missing my last product unintentionally (life is all go at the moment and I was honestly forgetting) and my water wasn't great. We talked it through for ages and I felt much better. Continued on with Step 2 as my BMI isn't far from where it needs to be and it generally suits me better.
I really try not to get jealous of bigger losses and try to remember that I don't have far to go and a consistent loss is great.

So as of today's weigh in I'm 10.9 (3.5 lbs down from last week).

I've got my 21st birthday at the end of March and a planned weekend off (around 4 days really) as I'm flying to Germany to spend some time with my best friend so no doubt sausage will be consumed! I'm determined to see 9.something by then and being a good girl to get there!

Hope everyone is doing well, I've been keeping an eye on the forums just haven't posted! Naughty me

Hey Laura,

Well done for popping in. It does seem like Step 2 suits better. It is difficult to move up the steps and still loose once you're used to the big SS losses, but you know that either way, you're closer to the end than the start of your journey.

Sounds like your birthday and Germany are great motivators at the moment - I did laugh about the sausage consumption!

Keep at it, you're doing great.

xx

Hey Flic,

I've been keeping up with your diary so nice to hear from you :) Step 2 does seem to suit me better, my losses on SS were slow and it just didn't seem worth it. So if anything I'm loosing more now and not totally alienated from food.

Absolutely they're keeping me on track, I expect a fair gain when I get back but then it should only be a few more weeks until target (here's to hoping!!)

X

So today I got a bit crafty hoping to keep my head in the zone and made this. The idea is to cross off every lb left (didn't include the 23 I've already lost) until target! Not quite finished but you get the idea ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424908785.642317.jpg

So today I got a bit crafty hoping to keep my head in the zone and made this. The idea is to cross off every lb left (didn't include the 23 I've already lost) until target! Not quite finished but you get the idea View attachment 167701

This is a great idea Laura! You've done so well losing 23lbs already and sounds like stepping up has really given you a kick start, well done!

Back