Slim slim slim

Hi Katie,

No problem thanks for popping by! How do you find lipotrim? Interested to know if the losses are similar.

These forums are great for inspiration!

Hi Katie,

No problem thanks for popping by! How do you find lipotrim? Interested to know if the losses are similar.

These forums are great for inspiration!

i am only on day 2 but I have done it before, last time I did it I lost 2 stone in my first month but I am over 20 stone so the losses are obviously bigger when you've more to lose. Hoping to get a similar loss this time. A girl I work with has started the CD today but I don't believe her plan is TFR, LT is all shakes, no food at all.

I miss diet diet coke the most lol.

You can defo do it. Head in the game lovely!
Yeah I'm interested in these exante lighter life things. Always wonder if they work as well!

I miss full fat coke so much! :-(

I'll have to let you know how my friend gets on, she is doing it as her sister in law lost 4 stone in the same plan recently.

urgh I don't know how you drink full fat coke lol, are you allowed the diet coke on CD?

Haha happily and far too much. Nope not until step 2 and even then occasionally!
I try the water flavourings with sparkling water that's quite yummy :)

I find drinks hard as I don't drink tea or coffee! So I'm limited to water it's so boring!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I got told it wasn't allowed. Only leaf tea....peppermint, green tea. My advisor also said to avoid sweetness too as they can have carbs! The rules may have changed since I last did it though.

Last edited:
Hi Leggi,

I've heard that a lot. Cambridge changed the rules a little while ago. I've checked with a few consultants about the fruit tea. Any tea in a bag is fine apparently and sweetener in tablet form. The granulated stuff has too many carbs though.
Thanks for looking out for me though!

Decided with CDC to move up to step 2. She said I look tired and withdrawn (thanks! Lol) and it's almost time to step up anyway. So going to try step 2 this week

Oh charming to be told that! Lol
Well that's good news about the teas, more variety to drink....Thanks for the update. Good luck on step 2!

Hey no problem :) My CDC is great, always asks head office if she's not sure so I asked her to double check fruit tea and all good. Good luck to you too x

Good luck on step 2 you will be fine and will still see some fab losses xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Seeing 10.12 this morning put a huge smile on my face. Especially after the sandwich I ate yesterday. Minor slip up but hasn't seemed to affect the scales.. Yet!

Seeing 10.12 this morning put a huge smile on my face. Especially after the sandwich I ate yesterday. Minor slip up but hasn't seemed to affect the scales.. Yet!
Oh that's great the scales are moving, well done! Ive hopped on the scales this week and not sure what to think, I dont seem to have lost anything....know I shouldnt do that but too tempting!! Trying not to get disheartened as Ive up'd my water intake and its almost TOTM....hoping this explains it! :( Must keep going!!

I seem to gain at tom so don't panic too much. And I jump on the scales far too often too. It's hard not to! Stick to it we'll get there eventually. Keep up the water and persevere you're doing great x

So 47 days until my 21st birthday trip to Germany to spend some time with my best friend. Was hoping to be as close to goal as possible by then. 1 stone 12 lbs to go!

Back