Slimalisious for Christmas!

We're doing well thanks Princess. Still no date from the hospital yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is dinner. 398cals!
1404058183495.jpg
Got half way through and had to stop as I felt really full! How weird is that.
1404058414183.jpg
Don't feel too good now. Thought it might be because I left it too long between meals but it was only 4 hours ago I ate. Roll on tomorrow!

Last edited:
hi
tiger lilly hope you are feeling better today x x

This is breakfast after another successful day fasting. 1404277755224.jpg
It was very enjoyable!
This was yesterday 's fast day.1404277890174.jpg1404277902128.jpg

hii tiger lilly
glad your feeling etter and you look like your enjoying your food looks nice to x x

Thanks Chezz and Princess.
I do feel much better now. Am still learning on this 5:2/ww lark. Have to remember not to over indulge on non fasting days but to enjoy my food and make sensible choices.

hi tiger liily

i think you are doing great love x x x

Glad you're feeling better hun :)

How are you feeling now lovely? You still getting on alright?! How's your son doing too? xx

hi tiger lilly we missing you where you gone :sigh:

Hi guys. Sorry fir the absence but my internet was playung up amd then was costing me £100+ a month on my phone so had nip it in the butt for a while. I hope you are all well and enjoying the weather. There is a new addition to the family
View attachment 147509

Her name Is Alexis and she was born on Friday evening. Think she was about 6lb odd. She is very alert!
Myself has started smoking again as I can no longer take the weight gain and the pain of walking short distances anymore. Tried real hard and brought a load of gadgets and do da's to help but after counting the amount of times I visited the kitchen one night ( 9 times ) I decided to call it a day The result of giving up smoking....
1406461503849.jpg
My starting block! Doing WW F&H and have lost 3lb this week.
My son is getting fiber optic broadband next week so hopefully I will be back soon

I would love to be slim for Xmas but it's more likely to be slimMER by this one and then slimMER again for next one :)
Is this a challenge thread?
If so, put me down for 50lb :)
X

This isn't a challenge thread but I'm sure there will be one coming up soon somewhere :)

That is a gorgeous colour on you lovely - it suits you so much :D

Have you thought about vaping at all? My friend who's trying to give up is weening herself off using vaping stuff with nicotene in it. She hated the smell of it on herself but was addicted so she's going from strong stuff to weaker stuff and throwing out everything that she can't get the old smoke smell out of so it's still proving expensive for her :roofles:

Looking forward to having you back :) Congrats on the new granddaughter :) She is an absolute stunner! YOu must all be floating on air (and lack of sleep ;) )

How did the hospital go for your son, did they give you the results yet? :)

lovely pictures lilly x x

That is a gorgeous colour on you lovely - it suits you so much :D Have you thought about vaping at all? My friend who's trying to give up is weening herself off using vaping stuff with nicotene in it. She hated the smell of it on herself but was addicted so she's going from strong stuff to weaker stuff and throwing out everything that she can't get the old smoke smell out of so it's still proving expensive for her :roofles: Looking forward to having you back :) Congrats on the new granddaughter :) She is an absolute stunner! YOu must all be floating on air (and lack of sleep ;) ) How did the hospital go for your son, did they give you the results yet? :)

My partner does vaping and he's happy on it. Says he's glad he doesn't smell of smoke anymore and can taste things properly.

Congratulations on your granddaughter too :) that's fab!!! What a feeling that must be! Enjoy xx

Back