Slimalisious for Christmas!

Oh lovely, sods law! I'm not so sure it's a kids thing - more a man thing that ;)

If you want some biscuits or cake love - what about weight watchers range. I LOVE ginger biscuits so finding their biccies was a life saver as they're portion controlled in packs of 2. 2 biscuits is enough - to have more you have to open other packets and I don't want to be naughty so in a psychological way it works if you get me? Their caramel cake bars are lush too, I haven't tried the actual cakecake packs though but I haven't found anything weightwatchers I dislike yet (aside from the bacon and leek quiche but it was still edible if you get me) so it bodes well and you get a treat without it being something that upsets you after eating because of the calories.

You are strong! You can do it!

tiger lilly you poor love it going to be hard hun he is your baby boy x x sending big hugs ((((((hugs)))))

Oh lovely, sods law! I'm not so sure it's a kids thing - more a man thing that ;)

If you want some biscuits or cake love - what about weight watchers range. I LOVE ginger biscuits so finding their biccies was a life saver as they're portion controlled in packs of 2. 2 biscuits is enough - to have more you have to open other packets and I don't want to be naughty so in a psychological way it works if you get me? Their caramel cake bars are lush too, I haven't tried the actual cakecake packs though but I haven't found anything weightwatchers I dislike yet (aside from the bacon and leek quiche but it was still edible if you get me) so it bodes well and you get a treat without it being something that upsets you after eating because of the calories.

You are strong! You can do it!

Thanks Princess
I have tried the weight watchers biscuits but had forgot all about them since I lost my back teeth. But now I have new ones I will go Poundshop and pick some up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

tiger lilly you poor love it going to be hard hun he is your baby boy x x sending big hugs ((((((hugs)))))

Thanks Chezz
I have decided not to let it hinder my efforts anymore. What will be will be! I cannot control that.

Breakfast
Bacon eggs beans and mini sausages with mushrooms and skinny Latte.
Lunch
Ham and cheese sandwich. Mocha.
Snack
Lemon slice cake bar x2
Undecided on dinner yet.

Thanks Chezz
I have decided not to let it hinder my efforts anymore. What will be will be! I cannot control that.

so true love have a great day today x x x

I had pasta and mince cooked for me last night and it was portion controlled by my tight son! Was filling so didn't mind. I also had 2 beers.

Ok I can still do this. 1402402500553.jpg
29 weeks!
Bacon eggs 1 tomato and 3 mushrooms. Mocha after

Caramel snack a jacks and a benefit light bar

Thats all for now. Back to work.

It's awesome how much those losses add up isn't it. I hadn't realised it before until I read that - imagine being 6stone down before Christmas on top of everything else - that'd be great :)

Well done lovely xx

Thanks Princess.
Last night's dinner was a cooked breakfast! It was delish. I didn't have bread and butter like I gave my son but it hit the spot.
I don't seem to be losing weight so I am looking into changing to weight watchers for a while and see if that helps as I can no longer go through the pain of walking anymore. Yesterday was very difficult towards the end of the day. But this morning I was unable to walk properly and had to use my crutches! I didn't go to work either (not that they have noticed ).
I'm hoping that switching might kick start something inside me lol.

Oh yumyum! I love doing cooked breakfasts for dinner! They can be super low too, WW sausages, sainsburys bacon medalions (BGTY) or mattesons turkey bacon rashers, ww malted bread, poached eggs... yum! Might have to have that for tomorrow :D

Are you feeling alright now hun? :( Hope you're not in pain xx

Hi Ladies. Just looking for support and this looks like a great thread. I have just done my first weigh in and lost 10lbs week one on Lipotrim so in total down 1st 7lbs (on slimfast for a week before). Very determined now looking to lose another 4st 13lbs :( Hopefully by september/october :D

Welcome hun :) Feel free to start your diary so we can can get to know you :)

You'll probably find the weight loss starts to slow down a bit now (sadly!!) but we're always here to help :)

Yeah unfortunatley! Ive been dieting since the 21st of May but only on Lipotrim since this day last week. Very afraid about the refeed process (i know its far away but still anxious). Any advice at all? Starting to mix coffee with my choc shakes lately. Wouldnt say they are nice ;) but they are NICER! Bought a size 12 dress for when i lose weight have it hanging on my door for motivation and also finding it hard not to weigh myself at home! If anyone knows any cheaper alternatives to Lipotrim please let me know. :p

Sorry lovely, I've no experience with liptotrim. There hopefully will be some people on this part who do if you start a thread about it, otherwise there's a whole forum here that might be able to help you - Lipotrim Forum as they're the experts :)

Morning all.
I have been doing a bit of researching and found out that on weight watchers I would be allowed 35 daily pp and 49pp. I have also found a class close by and can weigh in on a Friday. Only thing is that it starys at 6.30am! Not sure whether I would make that all the time but come payday I will surely give a go.
Hope everyone is doing well.
I forgot to mention that my son went and had his blood test done and is now waiting for an appointment from the hospital for further checks.
Thanks again for all your support xxx

Crikey! 6:30am is good for summer but I bet that'd be a bugger come winter! Good luck lovely!!

Hope everything goes well with your son lovely, have fingers and everything crossed that it's something simple :) Good luck to both of you xx

Hello again. Sorry for my absence. I have decided on doing the 5:2 diet for a while and see how that works for me. So far it has been an interesting experience. I thought that I could handle doing this while working in the field. But that proved to be very unpleasant for the carers I was supervising! I was awful. No second chances for them at all. As soon as I saw them not do what I had written in the care plan I was on them like a ton of bricks.
I managed from Monday to Friday and lost 4lb. 500 calories is not a lot and it really needs some kind of plan.
So breakfast today was sugar free energy drink 1404046872934.jpg
Lunch was stir fried curried veg 78 cals 1404046916305.jpg
And dinner will be a 348 cal ww meal with mixed veg 41 cals. Pic wll follow.
How everyone has been well.

well done on the 4lb loss x x

Awwww love, that's not good :( You need to feel yourself to want to continue! Well done on the loss lovely :)

How are you and your son doing? :) xx

Back