Slimalisious for Christmas!

Oh hun! That is so not fair! Well done on what you did though - hopefully they might think about it next time before just devouring everything!

Back in the 18st bracket thanks to totm! Gained 4lb. Not all totm surely but some anyway. Just gonna drink loads of water to try and flush it out and stick to fruit and yogurt during the day!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi tiger lily
we will all get through this together i was doing great and just had some news and bang **** junk food in the mouth so mad at myself x x

You can't do anything about the monthly gain so don't worry lovely. Come the end of the week you'll have a lovely little drop! Keep going, you're doing great! xxx

hi tiger lily
we will all get through this together i was doing great and just had some news and bang **** junk food in the mouth so mad at myself x x

I know the feeling well. Nearly done the same Friday morning.

I know the feeling well. Nearly done the same Friday morning.

i think im going to have to get my book back out and not the telly then my minds took over not thinking all the time x x :D or just sew mouth up lololol

Hey my darlings I have been at bit AWOL these last few days. Been hiding in KFC haha!

Seriously tho I have been a major fat pig.

Need to get a grip with it.

Why do I do this to myself eh. I am my own worst blooming enemy.

Dxxx

Take it one step at a time my love, no rush! Everyone is human! You can do it, we're behind you!

I know it has come around really quick. 3 more months and I'll have a grand daughter!

i agree baby steps you will get there its hard changing bad habits x

Tl you be a great nana

Awww thanks guys! I can't wait. Already booked 2 weeks off around the due date. Not that I will be going to the hospital. Done thay, won't be doing it again!
I have brought them both a book today. Tyler ( who is already a year old ) has his first popup book and the soon to be born has a my first year book!

I had a lovely lunch made for me today. Bean and rice salad. It was scrummy. Dinner was a very naughty meal of chips beans eggs sausages and chicken wings. Leftovers from yesterday. That was also scrummy but no more chips till weigh in on Friday. Will be sure to give it my all next week and will try to go swimming at least 3 times a week.

tiger lilly your salad sounds lovely x x

Awww thanks guys! I can't wait. Already booked 2 weeks off around the due date. Not that I will be going to the hospital. Done thay, won't be doing it again!
I have brought them both a book today. Tyler ( who is already a year old ) has his first popup book and the soon to be born has a my first year book!

Awwww they'll be spoilt rotten :D

Very jealous of your dindin, mine was a WW spag bol!

At least yours was on plan Princess. No guesses for whose going to lose this week pmslll!

I've been trying to up load some pics but it's says I might not have permission. So I will have to delete the app and up load it again! Hope I don't lose everything:eek:

This is the rice and bean salad.

Attachments

• 1398852714549.jpg
    1398852714549.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 26
Back