Slimalisious for Christmas!

Last night's dinner. Egg fried rice with baked bean chicken.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1398852831892.jpg
    1398852831892.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 54
Made a roast dinner last night. It was gorgeous! No pics as we were really hungry because the gas ran out half way through cooking and I had to get dressed and go to the shop to get some more. Everyone's plates were clean apart from mine but I demolished the rest this morning for breakfast and it still tasted good. How is everyone today?

My bad, found a pic of last night's dinner!

Attachments

• 1398947890420.jpg
    1398947890420.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 45
you should have sent them TL and going out in the horrid weather to x x x

Yum! It looks gorgeous! I agree with Chezz too - you making it, they should go!

Morning.
I have sts this week. Still star week so I'm hoping to see a loss next week. Well I have to go to work soon. Last minute pull out! Catch up later xx

Better than a gain my love, hopefully all your hard work will pay off next week - especially with the extra moving around at work today. Good luck! xx

Attachments

• 1399267091202.jpg
    1399267091202.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
Morning. Not long till Friday and I will see if there is good news for me on the scales. Have been fiarly good food wise with 1 takeaway. Haven't written it in my food diary as I was not happy with the plan after last weeks gain! Will start today with the food diary. It's on my phone so it's handy when I'm out and about. Hope everyone has a good day!

Just gone back through my diary and must have missed a week. Maybe got distracted with the dogs! I actually sts last week and didn't gain! A lot happier with that now. I intend to go swimming next week. Test the water snd see how I can fit it in with work! It's free for me so stupid not to use up the opportunity.

hope your having a good day hun x x

My day was good thanks Chez x. Hope you're doing well.

Just gone back through my diary and must have missed a week. Maybe got distracted with the dogs! I actually sts last week and didn't gain! A lot happier with that now. I intend to go swimming next week. Test the water snd see how I can fit it in with work! It's free for me so stupid not to use up the opportunity.

Even better :D Yay! :)

Hope the swimming goes well, I'd love to go but I need to lose a bit more before I'd feel comfortable me thinks :) (and get a swimming costume!)

Afternoon all.
At work atm. Just taking 5 minutes to myself so I thought I'd update. I weighed 2lb less this Friday Yay me!! :wee:I really didn't think I was going to lose anything and nearly chucked it all in. But I'm glad I didn't. Hope everyone is having a good day despite the changing weather!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Well done :D That's an awesome loss :D Keep going love, it all works :)

Tonight's fakeaway! It was delish! Will defo make this again.

Attachments

• 1399761027364.jpg
    1399761027364.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 1399761045295.jpg
    1399761045295.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 48
Got my new teeth today. Thought I would be able to eat hard crunchy food now as I have not had any since last year. But when I bit into an apple and started to bite down on it the opposite side of the plate ripped into my gum! It was so painful. Now I have to stick to soft food till I get it sorted out. Very disappointing. Was really looking forward to more variety in my food choices. Oh well. I made chicken pad thai, but no eggs as I was out. It was very moreish!

1399929343761.jpg

I also emptied my bag of goodies by bed!
1399929417507.jpg

I can see why it has been up and down since giving up smoking 6 weeks ago. I sometimes think I would be better smoking and the weight would come off easier. Then I remember I was smoking when I put the weight on in the first place. Need to stop beatingyself up with food and get back on the weight loss bus.

3 days to make amends!

Todays been a cold day and wet! Every time I was not on the bus or with a client I was in the rain. Only stopped when I found shelter! Cars splashed me making even more soaked thatn I was so ended up coming home to change clothes.
View attachment 137885
I bet I get caught in this on the way back to work :(

Back