• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimatee

Good morning!

Does anyone know if you can take Slimatee on cd. It is a herbal tea from Holland and Barrett which makes you go to the toilet. I usually use it when I'm calorie counting so have some in the cupboard... I haven't been to the loo since I started cd (on day 5 now) and feel that is quite a long time to go...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Happyland,

Not sure on the tea but you can take Psyllium husks, also available at H&B - you can get them in a tablet/capsule form and they re basically fibre that helps to push everything through (sorry!)

HTH

This is what is in it;

Frangula Bark
Senna Leaf
Peppermint Leaf
Hibiscus Flowers
Blacktea
Goldenrod Herb
Mate Tea

I have no doubt this will work, but not sure if it will knock me out of ketosis?

Hi Happyland

I take slimates, that is the only way I feel a bit relax, and not discomfort, I have been taken it twice sine I have been on cd, that is been about a week, But the only thing is it makes you more thristy,

I am still in ketosis, But i made the tea very weak, just incase it kick me out of ketosis, but I have not taken it every day, But would like to know as well can I taken every day.

Thanks

Kiran

Dulcolax are not for the faint of heart!

Take them only if you haven't "been" for a long time because they are killers. If you haven't taken them before, start with one.

Lots of water can have a laxitive effect, especially with the water flavourings.

I suppose I may be worried for nothing as I really don't feel the need to go at all... I am drinking about 7 litres of water every day so that isn't a problem. I might try the water flavourings.. Do you have to wait till week 3 to have them?

I just keep a pint of water besides me all the time and as soon as I'm finished it, I go and fill it up.. Speaking of which Im all empty again!

might invest in one of those caravan loos to keep beside me too :D