Slimfast...2 Days a Week?

princessniknak

Does anyone use slimfast diet a couple days a week? I am following a calorie counting diet but thought I might try slim fast 2 days a week to maybe kick start everything. So 1400-1500 calories 5 days a week and then slim fast diet 2 days..do you think this would help?

I know I wouldnt have the willpower to do it 7 days a week so am not even going to try ;-)

I use slimfast as a way of calorie counting easily particularly on work days - makes breakfast and lunch easy for me! So I would say go for it!
:)

V

I have started SF yesterday I plan to do it in the week, n eat normally but healthy at wkends x good luck with it x

i am doing SF during week, shakes/snacks, but the meal i have is whatever my oh cooks, (he is aware we are dieting - so is very concious of low fat etc) then at the weekend i relaxed a bit more, few glasses of wine.... :)

but i have also worked out for 30 mins everyday for 6 days out of 7... treadmill/crosstrainer

and this week i have lost 3lbs

SunshineFlower said:
i am doing SF during week, shakes/snacks, but the meal i have is whatever my oh cooks, (he is aware we are dieting - so is very concious of low fat etc) then at the weekend i relaxed a bit more, few glasses of wine.... :)

but i have also worked out for 30 mins everyday for 6 days out of 7... treadmill/crosstrainer

and this week i have lost 3lbs

Good plan love I think I will do the same, can't give my wine up it's not worth it, I need to relax at the wkend with a glass for sure x

Back