slimfast buddy

angel28

hi im starting my slimfast today im wanting to loose 4 stone.even though i go to the gym and do weight watchers it doesnt realy budge.hopeing someone will want a buddy as i think i will need it lol.i was going to do lipotrim but thought slimfast would be cheaper.:wave_cry:nicx

Hi Angel, good luck with slimfast, im still enjoying it 6 weeks in, although im not looking forward to christmas lol

Hi Angel :)

I start Slimfast tomorrow and I need to lose 4stone 2 lbs, but my first mini - goal is to lose 2stone 9 lbs in the next three months as I get married then. I know it seems a lot, but I am going to stick to the plan, work my booty off and be soooo good over Christmas lol.

Are you losing weight for an event or special occassion?

Good luck with your weight loss, you can do it. X x

hi angel, i to was going to go on lipotrim, but think the vlcd are expensive, hope you do well with slimfast, i lost some weight a bit ago on it, im wanting to go on lipotrim after xmas. all best, cat x

Hi Angel :)

I start Slimfast tomorrow and I need to lose 4stone 2 lbs, but my first mini - goal is to lose 2stone 9 lbs in the next three months as I get married then. I know it seems a lot, but I am going to stick to the plan, work my booty off and be soooo good over Christmas lol.

Are you losing weight for an event or special occassion?

Good luck with your weight loss, you can do it. X x

Hi DB

I originally started SF as I am getting married in August. I think if you have a goal to work towards it makes you work all the harder. I have recently fallen off track and gained some weight again but I am back on it!

Good luck and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.

FF
x

Congrats on your wedding FF and good luck with your weight loss. You can do it!!! We have to...we don't want to be chubby brides lol. :)

Back