Slimfast Family Quiz

Caloriefree

I read that quizs werent allow because people were stealing other peoples info. But this is a weight loss/ Slim fast quiz only. And i highly doubt anyone uses a slim fast question on there secret questions lol

1. What is your fav Sf Shake?

2. Do you like the meal bars? If so which one?

3. How much exercise do you get daily? Be honest!

4. How do you get motivated?

5. How often do you sneak a treat?

6. What do you think of when you hear the word diet?

7. Why did you need to get on SF?

8. What is your fav smiley on here?

9. What is your fav fruit and veggie?

10. How do you plan to keep the weight off when you get to your goal?

11. Does your family support your SF diet?

12. Do you actually get your daily water in?

13. How long have you been over your goal weight?

14. Does watching movies/tv get you in the mood to lose?

15. How often do you go to the food store and buy veggies and fruit?

16. If you had to run/jog how far do you think you could go? Before you starting Sf and now?

17. Do you spend alot of time outside?

18. What is your fav thing to do to burn calories?

19. What is your fav meal you enjoy cooking

20. Have you had your moment where you stand in front of the mirror and see a change?

Copy and paste the questions and answer them. If you dont feel comfortable answering any questions just leave them blank!

1. What is your fav Sf Shake? Vanilla, although i like chocolate in the mornings.

2. Do you like the meal bars? If so which one? I've only tried one, Chocolate chip cookie dough and it was beyond gross so they just sit in my cabinet lol

3. How much exercise do you get daily? Be honest!
I try to be active atleast 20 mins a day but some days i hardly get any im sure.

4. How do you get motivated?
Haha a little imbarassing but i went to the mall yesterday and went through a store looking for the size i want to be in jeans and held them up going "Hmm that looks like a nice size!" haha

5. How often do you sneak a treat?
Ah with hubby around once a day. But when im by myself maybe once a week.

6. What do you think of when you hear the word diet?
My life haha i dont feel complete if im not dieting..always have been on one.

7. Why did you need to get on SF?
Because i just had my little girl almost 11 months ago and im at a higher weight then i have ever been in my life and none of my clothes fit and i refuse to buy bigger clothes. So im left wearing the same 5 outfits lol.

8. What is your fav smiley on here?
Hmm guess i shouldnt have put this question because i dont know how to find the smileys haha

9. What is your fav fruit and veggie?
Fruit would be banana, and veggie would be green beans!

10. How do you plan to keep the weight off when you get to your goal?
Just watch what i eat and go to the gym regularly. I dont feel the need to go back to my old ways.

11. Does your family support your SF diet?
Yes! Hubby had alot of trouble at first but he has joined the wagon now that he knows im serious and i need to lose the weight.

12. Do you actually get your daily water in?
I get probably twice as much water than my daily. Im always having to pee haha. But it keeps me from snacking so its all good.

13. How long have you been over your goal weight?
I dont remember a time when i was at my goal weight..probably when i was early teens. Never thought about my weight growing up. Only hung out with one friend and i was always the small one and only ever ate junk food growing up so i just never thought about a different me till about two years ago.

14. Does watching movies/tv get you in the mood to lose?
YES! i love watching "Biggest loser". And "You are what you eat" And anything on the health channel about people losing weight. I start working out half way through it lol

15. How often do you go to the food store and buy veggies and fruit?
Normally once every two weeks. But ive noticed that i normally go a few days without any so i will be going once a week when i get home.

16. If you had to run/jog how far do you think you could go? Before you starting Sf and now?

Before maybe 5 mins. Now i could jog a mile and be outta breath lol

17. Do you spend alot of time outside?
Not as much as i would like. But now that fall is here i will be outside everyday walking. I hate the heat...i also hate the cold..so..hmm..lol

18. What is your fav thing to do to burn calories?
Run or walk

19. What is your fav meal you enjoy cooking
I like putting chicken breast, sweet potatoes, carrots and a little italian dressing and baking it for a couple of hours on med and it is the best thing ever!

20. Have you had your moment where you stand in front of the mirror and see a change?
I have a couple of times in the morning. But by the afternoon i feel like ive gone back to normal lol. But i have went from a size 16 to a 14 in a month! So now im having to wear a belt and instead of it being on the 3rd knot its on the 5th knot!

I like this idea :D

1. What is your fav Sf Shake? Banana of course, but I've been having chocolate recently cos OH will only have banana and we have a can of choc to get through >.<

2. Do you like the meal bars? If so which one? Gross! they're not even good enough for loft insulation!

3. How much exercise do you get daily? Be honest! None :break_diet:

4. How do you get motivated? I have a floor length mirror in my bedroom any time I walk past that I'm motivated to lose weight

5. How often do you sneak a treat? Sneak a treat? This is SF I get 3 a day :D

6. What do you think of when you hear the word diet? hmmm, I dunno :confused:

7. Why did you need to get on SF? cos I'm huuuuuuuuge!

8. What is your fav smiley on here? :D & ;)

9. What is your fav fruit and veggie? Strawberries & Sprouts/Cabbage

10. How do you plan to keep the weight off when you get to your goal? Keep weighing in every week to make sure the lbs aren't creeping back on and continue to count calories

11. Does your family support your SF diet? My OH is doing it with me, my parents and siblings are just happy I'm doing something about my weight

12. Do you actually get your daily water in? No I have fights with myself about it all the time, though recently I have noticed I feel thirsty more often so I'm getting there.

13. How long have you been over your goal weight? Since I was 13 so 13 years :cry:

14. Does watching movies/tv get you in the mood to lose? Yes when I see all them skinny actresses in things I would love to be able to wear

15. How often do you go to the food store and buy veggies and fruit? Twice a week - Mon & Thurs

16. If you had to run/jog how far do you think you could go? Before you starting Sf and now? I dunno maybe 5 steps before my eyes were too black to be able to see anymore, if I strapped my boobs down maybe 10 steps before I had a heart attack :rotflmao:

17. Do you spend alot of time outside? Nope :( I'm so big I'm scared what people might say to me, even though no one has ever said anything to me so I don't know why I'm scared.

18. What is your fav thing to do to burn calories? Anything on the Wii, when I was light enough to use the Wii Fit the hula hooping always got me sweating and I thought the step aerobics was fun.

19. What is your fav meal you enjoy cooking I hate cooking to be honest, my OH cooks everything, although I did cook bangers, mash and onion gravy today

20. Have you had your moment where you stand in front of the mirror and see a change? Nope :sigh: but last year I was able to fit into tops and jeans I hadn't worn in years can't wait to be able to do that again:flirt2:

Sorry if I burned your eyes with my pink replies :p

haha lisa you keep me laughing in most of your replies! That little angel smiley breaks my heart.

Come on ladies i want to see some more active posts on this!

Back