• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SlimFast in the morning

S: 26st2.2lb C: 24st13lb G: 21st5lb BMI: 54.7 Loss: 1st3.2lb(4.7%)
Hiya

I've always found it hard to drink milk in the morning, it makes me feel sick about 5 minutes after :/ Sorry I don't know any ways to make it better I usually just try and cope with it :( xx

Last edited:
S: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb
I love my morning slimfast, always have the strawberry one. But then I've never been a breakfast kind of person (maybe just toast or cereal) so having just a shake does me. I really enjoy it too :)

But if you really can't face it have you tried having a meal bar in the morning instead?

JeniPring

S: 18st0lb C: 16st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 1st9lb(9.13%)
Same here .... milk in the morning = ewwwwww, but i try and remember the long term goal while i down it :)

Oh phew glad i'm not the only one! I'm getting used to it, but i have to make sure i'm awake properly first otherwise i would throw it back up! :9529: Oooh i haven't tried having a meal bar in the morning, that i can do thank yoooo! :D

S: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb
Yes should imagine a meal bar in the morning will be a lot better for you if you really can't stand milk first thing. Good luck :)

S: 19st6lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st3lb(6.25%)
i was just gonna say the same! a meal bar and a piece of fruit seems much nicer! xxxx

S: 10st3.5lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st3.5lb(2.44%)
I didnt like the smoothies or the meal bars!! But when I had the peach and apricot (or something like that!!) smoothie it wasnt so bad!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 1
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 77
Members Only Diaries 0
SlimFast 2
SlimFast 0