Slimfast newbie.

hoopla76

Hi, my name is Rachel and i am 33. I am getting married in 7 weeks followed by a honeymoon which i am obviously excited about but kind of dreading in the same way.
I currently weigh 19 st 7 lbs, i started at 21 stones. I have been working with a personal trainer 3 times weekly at my local gym along with hip/hop , zumba and spin classes. I workout at least 1 hr 6 days weekly. Up to now i haven't really dieted as such and have lost weight purely through excercise but am starting slimfast today as i have hit a wall.. i am now wanting to drop as much weight as poss in the next 7 weeks before my wedding and honeymoon. I have had nightmares about not fitting in the seats on the plane..lol.. i am a size 20 so it shouldn't happen , but you never know..lol !!
Anyway i will be updating all the time how i am getting on, it will be interesting to look back and see just how i do.
I would appreciate any advice , tips or support from you all as you seem to be doing well. Wish me luck :character00250: x

hi rachel, i am looking at going on the slim fast diet, as the lipotrim is too expensive am finising my first week on tuesday, but what i am going to do is just have the shakes and water and nothing else, this is basically the same as lipotrim, just cheap, i am trying to keep my carbs to below 50 a day adn this will kick in ketosis, so far since tuesday i have lost 13 lb, and i have been cheating on it, as couldnt take the pain of the empty belly, as i think i went from 3000 cals a day to less than 1000,

Hi Rachel,
I've started slim fast today, mixed with tesco ultraslim shakes as they are lovely.
My hen do is in 7weeks time, and my wedding in 12, and I hope to lose as much as possible by then.
My starting weight is 16.12, and my dress size 18-20, would love to be a size 16 by the wedding/honeymoon.
I have just restarted my kettle bell work outs, and have invested in an exercise bike, hoping to do 30mins-hour workout every day.
Let me know how u get on x

Back