SLIMFAST OCTOBER CHALLANGE

Same as for September I want to lose 8lb. I am using the later 4 WIs in October for it and treating October 1st as then end of my September challenge :)

I'm going to lose 7lbs in october

ok.no more messin! IM GOING TO LOSE 5LB THIS MONTH!.ive been losing then putting on then losing for a few weeks now. finding myself in a bit of a diet rut. anyway, October's going to be the start of a new month, and a new attitude....bring it on!

linda xx

I want to lose 8llb in October. 2llb... 4 wks... I'm gonna try my hardest

i WANT TO LOSE 8 POUNDS IN MY FIRST MONTH
notfatfluffy.gif

I'm aiming for 6 ib this month. Good luck October challengers xx

I want to lose 4lbs this month - lost 7lbs in the last two weeks, but expect the loss to slow down a bit (especially with hubbie's birthday meal in October!)

First October weigh in = -1lb. Not as good as it should be cause I've been a lazy gym dodger this week thanks to TOTM. Must get cracking on the remaining 4lbs for October!

After throwing up for 4 days solid.....my first october weigh in is.......(weight for it!!!) +2 and a half pound!!!!
How the hell does that work then???
Bang goes my three week record weight losses...hey ho.....

Hi I'd like to loose 4lbs (need to loose a stone by xmas so that would put me on track). Good luck everyone :)
CEK xx
05/10/08 - 170.4lbs

Hi Guys,
I started my slimfast journey this morning. Have no idea how this forum works maybe you could give me some pointers! You all have great pictures and stuff I've no idea what to do!

My starting weight is 13st 10lbs and I would like to lose 3 stone, 7lbs would be nice for October!

Dee

Back