SLIMFAST OCTOBER CHALLANGE

Can anyone tell me how to get my ticker on here I have created one on tickerfactory.com but can't get it across?

Welcome newbies and good luck.
Fantastic start to the October challenge FF , fattymcbigbum and everyone who's lost xx

Weigh in thur so will let you know how I go :0/

Welcome newbies and good luck.
Fantastic start to the October challenge FF , fattymcbigbum and everyone who's lost xx

Weigh in thur so will let you know how I go :0/

Thanks - at least it is coming off now :p

FF

hi everyone..im new here too

id really like to lose 7lb but as i only started on 7th not sure this will be possible but i will certainly give it a shot!

h x

FF, At least you didn't completly come off the rails like me! You've done really well to stick with it. I think I was being unrealistic with my old target, I'm never going to be tiny... So I'll be happy if I lose the stone I've put on and before Xmas would be fab.

Good luck with your final 5 ibs I'm sure your'll have them off soon enough xx

morning folks, I sts this week which I should be happy with as it is the totm, a bit dissapointed after a good loss last week. I think I need to up my game now to shift this stone. Today I'm going to start excercising, so out comes the wii fit at least every other day!

Good luck with weigh ins this week xx

morning folks, I sts this week which I should be happy with as it is the totm, a bit dissapointed after a good loss last week. I think I need to up my game now to shift this stone. Today I'm going to start excercising, so out comes the wii fit at least every other day!

Good luck with weigh ins this week xx

TOTM is a pain in the bottom! You'll have a good loss next week.

FF

Thanks guys,, its the chocolate I can't resist! But new week here I come x

Back