Slimfast or asda measure up?

strachan51

Have been comparing the 2 and notice that slimfast contains sugar. And measure up has sweetener.
Which is better? Am desperate to lose this weight. As need to shift at least 8st minimum.
Also if you don't do the slimfast snacks what do you recommend?

I suppose the Asda one would be good for diabetics then but I can't imagine it tastes as nice as Slim Fast if it doesn't have sugar. The calories the Asda one saves from using sweetener may mean it has added ingredients that keep you fuller for longer though. I guess you'll just have to try them out and see which works best for you :)

Take care xx

FattyMcBigbum said:
I suppose the Asda one would be good for diabetics then but I can't imagine it tastes as nice as Slim Fast if it doesn't have sugar. The calories the Asda one saves from using sweetener may mean it has added ingredients that keep you fuller for longer though. I guess you'll just have to try them out and see which works best for you :)

Take care xx

Thanks for getting back to me. Just wondered if others had come across this and found a difference.
I've gotten the asda. We shall see.

The Tesco ones aren't too bad taste. I would choose the one that tastes the best - more likely to keep to it! Good Luck!

Day 1 going well so far. The shakes aren't to bad made with water. Kinda nice actually. And it saves money not having to buy the milk.
Will keep ya posted.
Also not been that hungry. Obviously a period of adjustment required but doing good.

Oh, you make them with water? That could be handy. Right now I buy multi packs of UHT milk for my Slim Fast but no doubt a day will come along when I only have the kids full fat milk in so maybe having a tub of that handy will stop me from falling off.

Take care xx

I think the tesco ones are lovely but that is my opinion only 202 calories

Back