Slimfast or Lipotrim

blondie29

Hi everyone

Im currently doing Lipotrim but Im finding it so hard without any food at all and would like to know how your all finding Slimfast?

Roughly how much do you lose a week would you say and do you eat food on it??

I dont really know anything about it but wandering wether I should swap to it??

Any help would be appreciated

Well done on all your weight loss everyone

hi blondie
i love sf as you have 2 meal replacements a day i.e shake or meal bar etc plus you have 3x100 cal snacks and a meal consisting of 600 cals every day.i started sf as i was on sw bt got fed up of thinking about food all the time now i only have to plan 1 meal and there are loads of 100 cal snacks to chose from or sometimes i save 200 and have a couple of glasses of wine in the evening.hth good luck ann

Last edited:
Hi Blondie,

Yes SF is great as it is so flexible and you don't feel like you can't have things on it. There are so many thnigs you can have as your 100 cals snacks, plus of course you get a meal. 600 cals is quite a lot for a meal too, and you'll be surprised what you can have. My meal is usually only around 400 cals so I also add in a little pud like a muller light etc in there :) Weight loss is usually good and consistant if you stick with it and remember to drink plenty of water. Of course this varies from person to person, but the plan does work.

Good luck if you do decide to switch x

Back