SLIMFAST SEPTEMBER CHALLANGE

FeelingFat

Silver Member
Right - I am going to be good next month!!!

I want to lose 3lbs next month.

I am sure you will be fine. We can kick each other up the bum next month!

Draw a line under it and start again today. You don't ruin a diet by being bad once in a while. You ruin you diet by being bad continously!

Good luck

FF

Well said FF....one bad day does not mean a weight gain!
Not sure I can get my leg up high enough to do ass kicking FF...but maybe some words of encouragement instead?!

my goal for September is to get into the 11s, which would currently mean dropping another 3lbs but I am almost 100% that i put on over bank hol wkend so prob more than that, around 5lbs :)

well, ive been off the diet for 3 weeks now. had my holidays then just couldnt get back into it. anyway, since monday im now well and truly back on track. i was scared to weigh myself, so im hoping that ill lose most of what i put on over the 3 weeks, and when i weigh in on monday, im hoping its just a couple of pounds ive gained, rather than the few im certain ive put on!! anyway, new start, and im really hoping for 6lbs loss in september. im going for it 100%..will have to get back on the Wii Fit as well. It will prob give me a row for not being on it for so long..LOL;)

Linda xx

Last August weigh in for me tonight...feeling a bit more confident than I did earlier in the week...fingers crossed...and here we go in to September!

:)Hi Guys

i am new to this site but have done sf on and off for a while, i did lose 9lb in 3 weeks when i did it properly.
I am back on it, but the last two days have only had 3 shakes and some chicken a day to kick start me, today i have has 2 shakes and some batchelors soup. I need to lose 7lb by 7th sept as i am doing a 5km run in Hyde Park and want to feel slimmer. I have also been swimming and going to the gym everyday, only doing about 30 mins a day. Weighed myself on tuesday when i started and i was 13st 2lb, i am 5ft 6in and would like to get back to 11st 7lb to start with. so my challenge for september is to lose another 7lb from the 7th sept. So hopfully 14lb in a month in total.

Nikki

Good morning everyone. Well I have officially restarted today and my weight has stayed the same (I am so pleased I did not put any more on). Am going to go back to being really good and try to get down to 10 stone 7lb. Will keep you up dated.

Can't write too much as my work has a filter that blocks us out of these sites from nine o'clock onwards.

FF

Hi everyone.

Been away for two weeks but had to come off SF about a week before I went away cos I suddenly started to get really, really bloated (not TOTM cos due to my contraceptive I don't have periods). Has anyone else suffered from this?

I'd like to get back on the SF wagon but don't want to end up feeling that bad again. Does anyone have any advice please?

Thanks,

Emzy

P.S. I've managed to still lose a little by being very careful with what I've been eating, plus when you're in a tent, you don't have a kitchen full of temptation. Hmmm, maybe I should live in a tent forever! ;)

well i weighed in this morning and ive put on 2lb. Now, believe it or not im quite happy! lol..i was off the diet for 3 weeks and i drank, and ate like there was no tomorrow, and really felt like i had put on a lot. anyway, i didnt weigh myself last week before i went back on the diet, so this morning i was worried ide of put on a LOT more than 2 lbs, so i reckon i lost a good few this week. Anyway, this is turning into a saga. Good luck with all the weigh ins.

Linda xx

Sep 1st: +2lb

Well done to you all so far!

I'm away on holiday this month until the 10th and then starting my 2nd year of uni so I think September is probably going to be my hardest month yet! I am determined not to slip off the wagon though (well once freshers week is out the way of course!) And I'm going to set myself a 4lb target for the month.

Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone....
I`m thinking that my week is not going to plan.....
I went for a lovely Italian on Sunday night.....and pizza last night...was very good before hand and have been saintly today but am getting mentaly prepared for some major weight gain....

Looking at my signature by the time October 1st hits I want to be down 8lbs.

So I guess that is my challenge for September.

Hopefully it happens :)

I'm back!
After my 30th and getting married I fell off the diet with only 5ib left to target :0(
So I've decided to rejoin after 2 months off and I've put on a very naughty 9ibs.
I'd like to join in the challenge and would like to lose 3ib, I'm on my hols 13th for a week. It'd be great to lose before then..
Good to see a couple of old slimfasters FF and puggso. Xx

As to be expected really...a 1 and a half gain....that`ll be the Italian three course and the celebratory night at the pizza hut!!!
Something is going badly wrong here......after 6 weeks I haven`t lost anything at all!
He Ho...mustn`t lose heart...have a shed load of SF to get through!
Kim

Back