SLIMFAST SEPTEMBER CHALLANGE

Sacha what time did you weigh yourself and was you wearing something similar to when you first weighed? I always weigh in the morning when I wake up wearing just my nightie and after a wee lol

naked, in the morn after a wee lol!!!
But it was "the wrong time of the month" and I was feeling naff... today I had a sneaky peak and Ive lost a total of 3llb and its day10

Don`t you just LOVE...SF!!!!
Have lost again.....3 weeks in a row...wooohoooo...another pound and a half. am really noticing clothes being loose now...however my boobs have yet to shrink from a 36GG and I`m beginning to look a slightly odd shape. I`m hoping that they will soon follow the rest of me....how`s everyone else doing?
Kim xx

LOL I'm not the only one who does the naked in the morning after a wee weigh in then! Haha, I always think that wee could make a difference however small lol!

Well done on al of the September challenges looks like we've all had a good month :eek:)
Kimbell I know what you mean about boobs! I'm only 5'2' and so far even though I've lost a stone my boobs are still the same size, I'm hoping they get a bit smaller or I'll just look daft!

Weigh in today for me, -2lb loss yay! I feel like I'm back on track this week even though I only made it to the gym once thanks to my lovely shin splints! Bring on October. Think my total for September was 3.5lb but minus the 2.5lb I put on whilst on holiday that makes my September loss a whopping 1lb haha.

Is definately helping being back at school and kiddie chasing....that and the fact I only have time to gulp a milkshake down during the day so it appears this is the diet for me...bummer about the boobs though RachelM...was hoping for somebody too say ..."Yes" they do shrink after a bit...I`m having an issue with clothes too big in the body and too tight around the chest thing! And the fact that men are not looking me in eye now they seem to stick out half a mile...!..lol
Kim x

Is definately helping being back at school and kiddie chasing....that and the fact I only have time to gulp a milkshake down during the day so it appears this is the diet for me...bummer about the boobs though RachelM...was hoping for somebody too say ..."Yes" they do shrink after a bit...I`m having an issue with clothes too big in the body and too tight around the chest thing! And the fact that men are not looking me in eye now they seem to stick out half a mile...!..lol
Kim x

Agreed, I find it much easier when at work to follow it. It seems to be the routine more than anything. I know when I'm having my shake each day and know I can make it through the day easily. This becomes much harder on the weekends!

And on the other point....men eh!! :rolleyes:

can't wait to weigh on tom I really hope I've lost some of those holiday pounds! I've been ok this week but constantly craving sweet stuff, I didn't realise how hard I'd find it getting back on the wagon. Looking forward to setting a oct target but will see how tom goes. Good luck with weigh ins this week. Log on tom x

weighed in this morning and have lost 4ibs..... Woooooo hoooooo only 4 more left of that holiday weight!
will set an oct challenge now. My sister has just started slim fast so it'll be good to have some competition ..... Have a great week :0)

thanks ff, it was needed.. X

that's such a great loss well done x

Back