Slimfast - time for action

gingette

DAY ZERO

Dear All!!!

I have decided to start slimfast tomorrow. I have experimented with LL (not good for me), but I have a wedding dress that I need to get into so SF I think is the way to go. I've got six inches from my waist to lose.

I like the idea of the snacks and real food as well as the fact that I won't need to think about food at work. Snakes and snacks will work well.

Got my WW books out for evening recipes as they're virtually bullet proof and quite tasty. Anyway off to the shops today to get stocked up on shakes. Will probably get a mix of premix and powder as well as some fruit and veg and some snack bars.

Anyway wish me luck!

Ooooh I can highly recommend the cafe latte...definitely my favourite

Tesco are doing 3 of the premix bottles for £4 at the moment or a 6 pack for £5.33

hiya good luck with your journey,,,,,, try mixing the powders aswell for different flavours, caffe latte and chocolate is nice so is strawberry and vanilla

Days 1 - 4

Being a bit lax in doing the diary thing but here's a wee catch up.

Day 1: stuck 100%, really like the strawberry powder

Day 2: another good day (the shakes are really quite filling)

Day 3: not great. last minute change of building so had flapjack for brekkie, BP with egg and salad for lunch and soup with aero mousse for tea. hopefully not too much damage done.

Day 4: shake for breakfast so far and feeling good. work on the 4th floor so its been the stairs all the way. should hopefully see a change on sunday. jeans are feeling a little loose but I don't know if that's in my head or a shrinking belly!

keep on it your doing good,,, and all that stair climbing must be good for your losses

Week 1 Result:

Day 5: Had to make smart choices Friday night as had Chinese - decided on Prawn Cocktail, Chicken with Mushrooms and Boiled Rice.

Day 6: At work in the morning so that made it easier, I think weekends are going to be the toughest!!

Day 7: Not the greatest day didn't have any shakes my OH made rolls with square sausage and eggs as a treat for me (!). Went shopping and my OH wanted to do the whole grazing thing for dinner, pate, cheese etc. Thankfully we compromised and had bruschetta with tomatoes, smoked salmon and carrots with homemade dip. Dodged a bullet there.

Week 1 Result:
Anyway stepped on the scales and it took me a while to figure it out but I lost 6 lbs last week!! I guess I got pretty lucky.

I did learn a lot and have become more determined than ever.

Be organised - I've now got a stash of ready made in my desk and 100 cal snacks.
Be motivated - climbing the stairs is a cheap and easy form of exercise
Keep your goals in mind - i do not want to be a fat bride.

excellent loss well done

Back