Slimfast

Thanks for the info Lucy willl be watching out for your posts.
Have decided I will defo switch over for Christmas.

OMG Katty 5stone thats amazing.. will be looking out to see how you get on.. at least you know you can do it youve done it before:)

Going to weigh in tomorrow morning after my first full week of SF have to say i have enjoyed it,knowing that i can have small well balanced meal in the eveing with my family has made all the difference.I know that i wont loose the weight as quickly as on cd but i am not really that bothered.I have got to stage where my weight doent make me uncomfortable any more no back or goint ach yippie and i am starting to like the way i look.I know i still have a long way to go but i think i will stick to slow and steady.Lucyxx

wow well done thats fab expecially since you have stopped CD, how much does it cost? x

Hmmm this is the only plan I have not done may give it a go xx

how you doing!!

Keep checking to see if you have posted. I haven's tried slim fast diet as such but have tried their smoothie's which are lovely.

What do you have to eat....is it a SF meal for breakfast, morning snack , SF Meal lunch time, afternoon snack then an evening meal and another snack????

What do you have for an evening meal. Also for the snacks do you have fruit instead of the slim fast snacks sometimes.

This sounds tempting , I loose really slow on 'food' diets because i seem to be worse the more choice I have...

how you doing!!

Keep checking to see if you have posted. I haven's tried slim fast diet as such but have tried their smoothie's which are lovely.

What do you have to eat....is it a SF meal for breakfast, morning snack , SF Meal lunch time, afternoon snack then an evening meal and another snack????

What do you have for an evening meal. Also for the snacks do you have fruit instead of the slim fast snacks sometimes.

This sounds tempting , I loose really slow on 'food' diets because i seem to be worse the more choice I have...

Hi,I have a slim fast shake in the morning,if i am hungery i will have a morning snack of fruit or veg then a slim fast shake for lunch if i need a snack after that i will have WW crips then i have a WW meal for my eveing meal and maybe a WW pudding.On a sunday i only have one shake in the morning and eat what i want the rest of the day but i dont over do it:DIts great.Lucyxx

Hey Lucy! Glad to hear you are sticking at it (apart from ickle blip) keep going, you can do it! Vx

Back