Slimfast

I often have a SF shake for breakfast, sometimes with a piece of fruit. It's quick and easy and keeps me fine until lunch or even later.

You're doing very well Lucy!

what do you eat in a day?

I have my shake in the morning for breckie.Then a mid morning snack of carrot sticks or a small fruit,my shake for dinner if i feel i need a snack in the afternoon i will have WW crips or WW cookies then for my eveing meal maybe soup or a WW meal with a WW pudding.On sunday I just have a shake in the morning and eat what i want the rest of the day but i dont over do it pluss i drink about 2.5 liters maybe more of water a day.I cheated the other day so on sunday i will have both shakes and a small meal in the eveing to even things out.Lucyxx

I often have a SF shake for breakfast, sometimes with a piece of fruit. It's quick and easy and keeps me fine until lunch or even later.

You're doing very well Lucy!

Thanks i am really trying i dont wont to undo all the hard work i have done on CD but its very easy to slip and sometimes i just think whats the point,but then i see an old photo of myself and i think OMG and I know what the point is,anyway starting to rammble now so i am off.Lucyxx

Well I have bit the bullett!!! Been out at lunch time and stocked up on slimfast products, I'm gonna give it till xmas and see how I get on, If i succeed I will continue.. If not it's back to WW or cambridge...

My plan is as follows: - I will have slimfast for breakfast and lunch with a morning snack of shapers crisps at 80 calories a bag and afternoon snack of fruit. Healthy evening meal and then a low cal treat as my 100 cal snack.

I do have a lot of weight to loose so Ithink sticking with 3 snacks a day will be fine.

I get weighed at a WW group on a Saturday morning so i willcontinue tod o this and then i have a small treat on a saturday night, bnormally a healthy meal but a few alcoholic drinks.

Sunday I will have my sunday dinner as normal but with 2 slimfast.

I will keep you posted on how I am getting on and start a new thread for myself. We might get a few more joining in.....

Good luck

Good luck head down! I too have made the pledge to get back into it today. We CAN do this!! Good Luck Vx

Good luck headdown,we have had a few problems at home this week what with one thing and another so i havent really stuck to it that much,not been eating rubbish just not having my meal in the eveing just grabbing toast instead.Never mind things are nearly sorted so today i am starting a fresh day 1 again i am going to forget about the last 2 weeks of messing about and crack on.Going to set myself a minni goal of 7lbs before xmas.Lucyxx

I'm sure you can loose 7 pounds by xmas, what day do you get weighed?

Hey guys, just to give you a bit of inspiration, I did Slimfast this time last year pretty much to the day (it was the very beginnings of what would become my dieting journey) and by Christmas I had lost a stone on the plan. I stuck to it pretty rigidly except sometimes my evening meal was a bit naughty when I had to go out for a birthday meal or something. Anyway, I went from a scary 16 stone down to 15, and then at New Year I decided that I had proved to myself I COULD lose weight so it was time to introduce myself to healthy eating. I am now (having fallen off the wagon several times) down in the 13s, all thanks to the motivation that losing weight on Slimfast gave me. So I say, go for it! It really does work and if you are the sort of person who loves sweet things, like me, it is quite easy cos it feels like you are being naughty every time you have brekkie and lunch, even though you arent! x

Hey guys, just to give you a bit of inspiration, I did Slimfast this time last year pretty much to the day (it was the very beginnings of what would become my dieting journey) and by Christmas I had lost a stone on the plan. I stuck to it pretty rigidly except sometimes my evening meal was a bit naughty when I had to go out for a birthday meal or something. Anyway, I went from a scary 16 stone down to 15, and then at New Year I decided that I had proved to myself I COULD lose weight so it was time to introduce myself to healthy eating. I am now (having fallen off the wagon several times) down in the 13s, all thanks to the motivation that losing weight on Slimfast gave me. Even tho thats only just over 2 stone gone in a year,it makes all the difference, and if I can do another 2 next year then I will not be overweight anymore and be a healthy size! So I say, go for it! It really does work and if you are the sort of person who loves sweet things, like me, it is quite easy cos it feels like you are being naughty every time you have brekkie and lunch, even though you arent! x

I'm sure you can loose 7 pounds by xmas, what day do you get weighed?

I weigh in on a saturday.I weigh in the morning on my scales after i have been to the loo,then later i go to boots to weigh and get a print out.I like to keep the tickets to look back on it makes me feel proud when i can see my weight loss wrote down,silly i know but most of the time it keeps me motivated.I hope i will losse 7lbs before xmas anymore will be a bouns.Lucyxx

Last edited:
Hey guys, just to give you a bit of inspiration, I did Slimfast this time last year pretty much to the day (it was the very beginnings of what would become my dieting journey) and by Christmas I had lost a stone on the plan. I stuck to it pretty rigidly except sometimes my evening meal was a bit naughty when I had to go out for a birthday meal or something. Anyway, I went from a scary 16 stone down to 15, and then at New Year I decided that I had proved to myself I COULD lose weight so it was time to introduce myself to healthy eating. I am now (having fallen off the wagon several times) down in the 13s, all thanks to the motivation that losing weight on Slimfast gave me. Even tho thats only just over 2 stone gone in a year,it makes all the difference, and if I can do another 2 next year then I will not be overweight anymore and be a healthy size! So I say, go for it! It really does work and if you are the sort of person who loves sweet things, like me, it is quite easy cos it feels like you are being naughty every time you have brekkie and lunch, even though you arent! x

Thank you for your inspiration,i love to here others stories.Lucyxx

Why oh why,cant i stick to this i really want to but with every thing thats going on at home at the moment i just cant seem to stick to it:cry:.Aswell as other things our car has just broke down and we have been told that its going to cost £750 just for 18 hours labour thats not parts aswell.We just cant afford it but we need a car to get our son to school as we live out in the middle of nowhere and there is no school bus.So we are having to lend one from a friend.It seems this time every year something always goes wrong and we end up having a chitty xmas,oh god i am really fed up.Sorry for the moan i just needed to vent.Lucyxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh hun i'm so sorry.
We are in a bit of a bad pickle ourselves this year too.
We recently had a leak from the upstairs bathroom, so and we called the house insurance out who told us that a pipe had burst behind the toilet upstairs and that water from the bathroom had been building up for ages and making the celling so unsafe that it could collapse (the celling had started to sink). So now just before Christmas the ceiling has to be taken down and rebuilt.
So now just at christmas time we have to have 3 big noisy, drafty fans going 24/7 to dry the walls and celling before they can start rebuilding anything.
Thankfully we are going down my mum's for Christmas.
You are so right! If something goes wrong it always goes wrong at christmas.
Chin up hun you'll be ok x x

Ah thankyou hun. We don't have to leave though.
The wooden beams in the ceiling are still in place, its just the concrete thats been removed so its not been completely taken down.
The fans are drying them out before they can be repaired and the ceiling re-concreted back up though.
Sorry reading back I did kinda give that impression.
We are also lucky insofar that we recently converted the garage into a little side room when I found out that I was pregnant with my son a year ago, so we have now moved the tv into there so its now a temporary living room until the work is completed.
We are just living throughout the other rooms at the moment.
Hopefully it should be done within a few months (I hope)

way to go girl!!!, you are going in the right direction that's the main thing! Vx

Back