SLIMFAST

FeelingFat

Silver Member
Is there any chance we could set up a subforum for slimfast. There are a few of us on the site now and it is difficult to know where to post.

Thanks very much
:)

Hiya - we did have a forum for Slimfast and it wasn't used. I will pop a suggestion in for Mini, Pierce and admin to discuss and get back to you.

Firstly I would like to thank you guys for adding slimfast as a subforum. Can you possibly move my Slimfast - Feb Challange to this section? If not don't worry.

Good work in getting a slimfast forum! Well this weekend was a right off slimfast wise! Aftyer my shift at the pub I had McD's chicken nuggets and fries then Saturday was a DVD day on the couch and Nachos (wouldnt have been too bad if I hadnt eaten such a large plate full and topped with cheese and sour cream!) Then yesterday was sushi and pad thai noodles! Hmmm the only excercise was a 20 minute run Saturday!

Also have swapped from the shakes and smoothies to the powder and I feel terrbly bloated! Not looking forward at all to weigh in on Wednesday!

I'm sure it is not as bad as you think Sattsy. Just start again today. You may only stay the same on Wednesday but it is better than gaining!

Firstly I would like to thank you guys for adding slimfast as a subforum. Can you possibly move my Slimfast - Feb Challange to this section? If not don't worry.

Course I can move it - you sure you don't want to leave it in the challenges section? Will move it now...

Im new to this site, how do you register for the weight loss tickers as i would like to track my weight on slimfast, Lost 6 lbs

hi Louise

First congratulations on you weight loss. When I did ticker's I just clicked on someone elses and it took me to the website I needed to go on. I will be shortly doing another challange - March obviously, if you would like to join. There is not many of us but we are very supportive of each other.

March challenge

Is there any chance we could set up a subforum for slimfast. There are a few of us on the site now and it is difficult to know where to post.

Thanks very much

Hi i'm new to this site and on slimfast, Fed up with the lack of posts on slimfast and have lost my way!! I would like to join in with a challenge if possible and would like to lose 7ib.
Congrats on winning the last challenge and i look forward to getting back on it....
UGG

:welcome:Welcome UGG - Firstly congratulations on losing 7lbs.:happy096:

Will start the March challange shortly. Look forward to seeing you there.

Take care
FF

March Challenge

I will def be doing the march challenge, and we will all support each other. Cant seem to get the ticker up, it asks for a pin.

Under where it asks for a pin it says create your own ticker click on that and away you go!

Back