Slimgems diary

This week......to be brutally honest has been my hardest week. I am putting it down to totm as I have been desparately hungry but havent caved in and I am very proud to say that. I have lost a pound on my 4th weigh in and am not disappointed as it off and not on. I am hoping for a biger loss next moday on my 5th weigh in.....yes 5th can hardly believe it really. This means I am half way to my goal, and 19lbs in 4 weeks isnt bad going if i do say so yself, i just hope the next 20lbs come off ready to refeed on 2nd December. I purchased a leather biker type jacket this week too which is a size 12 and altough it doesnt fasten up properly I am amazed I bouht in in that size. Heres to then next 6 weeks of tfr and that this week will be easier on my soon to be little self lol
41 days to go yippeee
Hope everyone is doing ok this week and good luck for weighins
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh well done lady, you're doing fab!! It's really tough and I've had a very tough week too. it could be my TOTM but I don't have actual periods anymore due to a fantastic little op I had 3 yrs ago and the mirena coil but I still have the hormonal cycle so get a few spots, feel emotional, trip over completely flat floors and walk into things etc.... I just don't have the pain or need to use pads, it's been the most life changing thing for me and I'm so happy I did something about it.

Anyway, back to you, you are so right looking at the total weight loss and it is amazing. Good on you for buying a new jacket in size 12' just the right incentive you need. I also bought a size 12 winter coat for myself, can zip it up k but e poppers are a month away from fastening me thinks but again a great incentive and hopefully it will fit perfectly before the weather turns really cold.

Well good luck with this week and I really hope you have a great big loss next week. Here's to being a loser xx

Hey ms r. I'm the same really my periods are all over the place, I do have them but they're sporadic to say the least. I'm sure this diet will make them worse!!
I hope I don't feel hungrier though that would be a nightmare lol. But LOL at the falling over and tripping up ha ha I am exactly the same.
Good luck with your wi this week sugar xx

Well done slim gem on your weight loss this week I was the same last week only lost 1lb but hoping for bigger numbers tomorrow also well done on the size 12 coat

Hey. Thanks mburke. I'm not too disappointed really I know hard work pays off in the end do what ever I lose is a bonus for me. I love my coat lol thank you
Good luck for tomorrow xxxx

Err I'm getting fed up. I don't feel any different yet! I'm on my fifth week now and surely I should be noticing by now??? I've been 100% and under no circumstances am I giving up yet but it's bloody boring isn't it!! I'm hoping for a bugger loss on Monday and will be asking the pharmacist to check his scales if he dares to inform me that I've lost a pound again lol
N my mum won't give me my scales back cheek!!! My own good though I'd be utterly depressed if it wasn't what I'd hoped for.
You all seem to be doing really well ? any how il plod on see what Monday brings xx

Today has been weird. I didn't sleep a wink last night as I was up for most of it weeing lol although I do have a severe ear infection and horrendous belly ache. I slept downstairs or should I say lay downstairs, today I go to work and feel like I've been run over by a bus. I haven't been able to stomach anything at all I've managed a Ltr of water but no shakes, I feel sick as a dog sore ears n still have belly ache. It's possible I'm coming down with a bug but I'm worried that I haven't had any shakes yet. I will try to get them down before bed but I just can't yet. Is there bugs around?
I've been dreading catching something on this diet. No way is food passing my mouth though x

Crumbs, slimgem, you have been through the wringer lately! Likewise, in a different ways. I think there has been a lot of bugs going around. I had the flu just before starting LT 3 weeks ago.

Well done for persevering through all the turmoil. Big respect to you!

A
x

I know Astrantia, poor me lol......Even a bug isnt gunna put me off this diet how ever hard it is
I read your post yeah, how bizzare? all better now though I hope xx

I'm back........and feeling slightly dubious to say the least. I've been diagnosed with renal colic basically kidney stones which is why I had to stop two weeks ago. I have been weighed and put 3 lbs on so I now weigh 11st 7lbs. I have a stone to lose to be 10 7 which I'm hoping to get off by Christmas.
So nice to read all your stories and to find that your all still here rocking on and having fab looses
Fingers crossed for day one for me guys
Gemma xxx

Hi Slimgem, so good to hear from you but sorry you have a medical issue to deal with. I think you've done pretty amazing to only put on 3lb, did you refeed properly or just stop the shakes? Have you been eating sensibly and healthily or have you still got some of the habits that pushed you to LT in the first place? I'm really interested as I'm going to be refeeding in 4 weeks time and I'm quite worried about it. Just so scared to put on any of the weight I've lost even though I've put tonnes of thought into the changes I'm going to make to myself and I've already started at home with my family by giving them healthy home cooked meals, no processed stuff and also by exercising that all important portion control.

I'm back........and feeling slightly dubious to say the least. I've been diagnosed with renal colic basically kidney stones which is why I had to stop two weeks ago. I have been weighed and put 3 lbs on so I now weigh 11st 7lbs. I have a stone to lose to be 10 7 which I'm hoping to get off by Christmas.
So nice to read all your stories and to find that your all still here rocking on and having fab looses
Fingers crossed for day one for me guys
Gemma xxx

Welcome back Gemma! Sorry to hear uve been diagnosed with a medical condition too. Hope ur doing well. You can definitely lose a stone before Christmas, when do u plan on refeeding?

Im on week 2, still finding it incredibly tough but we CAN do it.

Ava
xxx

Welcome back slim gem oh how you have been missed so sad to hear you news you must have been in terrible pain you did so well to only have put on 3lbs. You will have that off you in no time hope that size 12 coat is still keeping you warm but you know what I was passing a size 10 the other day and I thought I heard it calling your name it said you had it on your Xmas list xxx

Hi I've just read you diaries and have found them very motivating and inspiring. It seems you have had a very tough couple of months but your focus is amazing. I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey xxx

Hey guys. Just read all of your lovely comments. Unfortunately I hadn't appreciated how unwell I was and I was a little premature starting again when I did. I'm pleased that all you guys are still here and have survived the Christmas period well done everyone. AND OMG Ms R you look utterly amazing how well have you done!! Finally I am 100% totally recovered and on my weight loss journey again but this time for good or at least until goal which I can see lol. My weigh in will be a Tuesday from now on and will update you all on my journey
Good luck everyone and keep up the HARD work
EXCITED xxxxxxxxxxxx

Been reading your diary, glad to know you're feeling better now. Good luck for your restart, looking forward to seeing your losses each week :)

Back