Slimline Tonic Water

I know, I just hate being bored, I'm not used to it! I have given up on the flavourings as I was feeling a bit hungry, so back to plain ole boredomville.

Bea, wht I am going to do when I get to goal is to sign up annually for weightlossresources - it has an online food diary, which tells you how many cals you need to maintain your weight. Doesnt take long to fill it out every day. I know thats the only way I am going to be sure to stick within maintenance cals. To me it will be worth paying £6 a month or whatever it is, just to make it easier to keep my weight down. Its also quite surprising how much you can have for 1500 cals a day!!

I think we are allowed coke zero ... but not more than 2 cans per day!
I might have it as my WI treat!!! OOOhhh ... check me out, really pushing the boat out ;)!!

I know what you girls mean .... it is a bit boring!! Especially since I'm on the lactose free shakes. Only choc & vanilla to choose from. The LF mushroom soup is rank :jelous: and the bars make me too hungry!!

Ho hum ... it will be worth it in the end! Don't ya just love water!!!
xx

I am actually really starting to like water. I think even after I have finished this diet I will continue to drink alot of water.

I know, I just hate being bored, I'm not used to it! I have given up on the flavourings as I was feeling a bit hungry, so back to plain ole boredomville.

Bea, wht I am going to do when I get to goal is to sign up annually for weightlossresources - it has an online food diary, which tells you how many cals you need to maintain your weight. Doesnt take long to fill it out every day. I know thats the only way I am going to be sure to stick within maintenance cals. To me it will be worth paying £6 a month or whatever it is, just to make it easier to keep my weight down. Its also quite surprising how much you can have for 1500 cals a day!!

Oh thats a great tip - will check out the site this am. I really need to something to keep me in check...its so easy to get back to old habits..dont want to have to go through this process again.

I am actually really starting to like water. I think even after I have finished this diet I will continue to drink alot of water.
Oh me too. I really plan to drink at least two litres per day afterwards.

I think we are allowed coke zero ... but not more than 2 cans per day!
I might have it as my WI treat!!! OOOhhh ... check me out, really pushing the boat out ;)!!

I know what you girls mean .... it is a bit boring!! Especially since I'm on the lactose free shakes. Only choc & vanilla to choose from. The LF mushroom soup is rank :jelous: and the bars make me too hungry!!

Ho hum ... it will be worth it in the end! Don't ya just love water!!!
xx

Diet Coke or Coke Zero is not allow on LT at all? What diet are you doing princess?

Back