Slimmarach going going gone !

slimmarach

will be size 10
Or at least almost gone....all the excess weight that is ..lol !
I have started my own little weigh in thread, hopefully will keep me on track. I think it really helps when you can see others losing the weight it really inspires you. So hopefully over the coming weeks and months i will inspire other dieters .
My name is Rachel, i am 31 yrs old. I have a lovely partner and two beautiful girls aged 2 and 6.
I have a long term goal of losing 9 stones.
But have set mini goals to make it more interesting and managable.
First goal ...lose 1 stone
second goal .. lose 2 stone by hols on july 10.th.

Week 1.. - 6 lbs:D
week 2 ..- 4.5 lbs:)
week 3.. - 3 lbs
week 4 ..- 3.5 lbs

Last edited:
Hi Rachel

I wanted to lose 9 stone too and although that felt like an impossible dream at the beginning of the year. After restarting ww in March I am now 2 stone down. Like you I find the posts of people losing weigh very inspirational.

Hope you do well and I look forward to reading how you get on

Thanks ladies. Your both doing well too. I have my 3rd weigh in tommorow and can't wait.x

Another 3 lbs off this week. Very happy. 1/2 lb off losing a stone in 3 weeks...lol !!

Hi congratulations on your weight loss so far, don't think of the amount you have to lose just take it one day at a time and you will get there. good luck.

Or at least almost gone....all the excess weight that is ..lol !
I have started my own little weigh in thread, hopefully will keep me on track. I think it really helps when you can see others losing the weight it really inspires you. So hopefully over the coming weeks and months i will inspire other dieters .
My name is Rachel, i am 31 yrs old. I have a lovely partner and two beautiful girls aged 2 and 6.
I have a long term goal of losing 9 stones.
But have set mini goals to make it more interesting and managable.
First goal ...lose 1 stone
second goal .. lose 2 stone by hols on july 10.th.

Week 1.. - 6 lbs:D
week 2 ..- 4.5 lbs:)
week 3.. - 3 lbs
week 4 ..- 3.5 lbs
Well have just had my 4th w.i and have lost a further 3.5 lbs. 17 lbs in 4 weeks . I am delighted and have to say is made easier with the support on here.xx

So i had my weigh in today and lost 5 lbs this week. I am so so happy. Now i have lost 21.5 lbs in 6 weeks. Not bad at all.xx

Week eight and i lost 2lbs.. not too bad as i had a horrid summer flu last week , so no tracking or excercise, still a loss is a loss ..23.5 lbs in 8 weeks is very good , i am happy ..!!!!!!!!!!1

Back