***Slimmer by the Second SATURDAY - Hour by Hour***

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Good morning ladies and gents and heres to a brilliant start to the weekend. My scales are my best friend this morning actually changed to the next stone down am now officially 11.13 and 3/4 never thought I would see those numbers again:D. Am working again this morning only 8-12 but still had to get up and feel goosed this morning but scales made me feel good. Take care and have a good day all xxx

Morning Julie and all that follow.......
Well done hon thats fantastic you must be so pleased you are down to the next stone.. Keep smiling and enjoy your day..

Im off to take the boys to footie soon, its looking dull here today I thought it was going to be sunshine from now on......
I bought a lovely dress the other day..... SIZE 10 I might add but my DH doesnt think its right for what I need it for .. so I am still on the hunt for two outfits.. damn!!!

Have a good day everyone and great 100% weekend xxx

Hiya Julie,
Great news on the scales...
Mine tease me all week and never seem to move until the day of WI...
My girls are going away today for the weekend, my son is away so I am all alone to do my ironing (have you all heard that before?)

I am picking up my two new kittens today though!! Very excited! Will post a piccy later!

Looking forward to another 100% ss day today and aim for at least 3litres of water again.

Hope all have a good day

xx

Well done Julie, that's fab xxx

Curly...I still need various outfits for a few events and can't find a thing i like! Still it's nice that now everything is fitting and I'm not liking the clothes instead of them not fitting!!!!lol Good luck finding somethingxxxxxx any excuse for shopping x

Have a great day everyone. I'm gonna be at home as much as i can today to catch up on work I need to do and nice stuff like sorting holiday plans and rehearsing. Have to get some 810 food in and will pop into the clothes shops while i'm out.

Have fun xxxxxxxx

Morning Julie and curly and everyone that follows. Great job julie!!!
Never know curly, my brighten up later.

dont have much planned today just housey stuff. TOTM arrived this morning so it will make my WI at least a pound off!!! Scales are showing 2 down but probably more like 3 Unfortentaely will have to make to 2 offical record.(must update the ticker)

Have a great day whatever your doing. Keep strong.

MIA, if you get this, will talk tonight about adding carbs!! Go slowly darling.

Lexie, still enjoying the ride?:shifter:

Be back later

Awwww Tilly, can't wait to see the kittens, how exciting. Great pics the other day by the way, you look fantastic xxx

Just noticed Denise only 1lb to 50 thats amazing surely will keep you going for the weekend ahead knowing you will def be there on Mon yey! Cant wait to see the kittens Tilly my sisters cat has got 4 would love to have one but dont think my little dog would like them too much shes actually frightened of them big wimp! Good luck with your shopping Curly try Debenhams they have got some gorgeous dresses and have a sale on at the mo. Will catch you all later xxx

:bliss: KITTENS! I love kittens. And cats etc

Well the scales have rewrded my abstainance at the pub with a further 1lbs drop. Thats 5lbs this week on SS+

I am happy. Size 14's looking a bit loose. Think I'm edging into a 12.

Finally

:bliss:

Morning all!

Not sure what the weathers going to do here today, its cloudy but dry.Got no plans today other than a walk down to the shop and cleaning.

Tilly-I love cats, theres no way my HB would have one though-did try to convince him last year, but also not sure what the dog would make of it! looking forward to seeing the pics!

Curly- Oh no, more shopping! hope you manage to force yourself to buy more clothes! ;)

Lexie-great news on the 14's!

Everyone else-hope you all have good days and stay on track-weekends are so much harder!

Alright LEXIE!! 5lbs and size 12!!! WOW. Go girl!! Its all that heavy driving thats taking off the pounds!! LOL, (sorry no more jokes about driving, I do it to my husband too who just passed his test)

:bliss: KITTENS! I love kittens. And cats etc

Well the scales have rewrded my abstainance at the pub with a further 1lbs drop. Thats 5lbs this week on SS+

I am happy. Size 14's looking a bit loose. Think I'm edging into a 12.

Finally

:bliss:

Yea I am on the lookout for 2 kittens :) I have always had a cat x

Well done on ur loss BTW!

Good Morning everyone!

Well done on being in the 11s Julie! I was on my own scales this morning, but had my official weigh in and was 12st exactly. Oh well, next time...:D

Lexie- 5lbs :eek::) on SS+ is amazing! That shows that losses can be just as good on a higher plan

I'm off to a wedding in a minute and sitting here in a dress that I haven't worn in years! It's still a bit small over the boobs, but I don't care :D. I lost 4lbs this week and have lost 17lbs in 3 weeks so am super happy!

Have a lovely day everyone!! :cool::character00238::cool::character00238::cool:

Morning all!
Sounds like everyone's having loads of success! Fantastic! 3lbs off for me too and blood pressure is now back to normal- woohoo!!

Anyway busy day for me- lots of shopping...oh and I can get into my wetsuit yay! So now I need some other exciting things to look like a glam camper next week!

Speaking of which has anyone had experience of camping while on CD and does anyone know if you can make a mousse from a tetra?

Oooh Tilly! Kittens, how lovely- give them a cuddle from me!

Better go- lots to do! Have a great day everyone xx

well done everyone on the great losses. hope everyone has a great day. not at work today, the first saturday me and bf have had off in over 3 months. going into town in a bit. need to buy a smaller bra! finally dropped a cup size, and dropped to 16 bottoms and 14 top! finally lost 140.5lb! feel great today. be back on later x x

Well done on your losses Alli and enjoy the wedding im sure you look ace! Enjoy your shopping clare im off supermarket shopping will be starting ss+ on Wed so can buy some lovely food yey xxx

Sorry Charlotte we cross posted congratulations to you what a massive loss bet you feel a million dollars xxx

i do!! the support on here is amazing. i wish i was on here and on cd from the start x x

well done everyone who has done well recently and had either a scale drop or a clothes size drop.

Hi all, had a busy but good day today. Have made fairy cakes and fruit crumble, had a walk to shop and have also cleaned house from top to bottom! Loving the buzz of ketosis!

Really enjoyed my choc tetra shake, will definately get more next time!! still got 1/2 of a choc mint to have before bed-mmm!

signing off now, away to read or watch some TV then hoping for an early night.

enjoy whats left of saturday!!

Back