Slimmer for Summer Starting April 2015

waa13

I couldn't find one for this year so i thought i would start a thread myself, I am on mission to loose weight by the end of july i am going to set myself a target of 36lb to loose by the end of july which i know i can do if i stick my mind to it which is just under 2 and a half stone.

I am also going to challenge myself to do at least an hour/2 hours worth of excercising every week which is only about 20minutes 3 days a week or 20 minutes 6 days a week which is achievable, does anyone else want to join me and we can help and encourage each other along the way?

yes please, I am in! by the end of July I would like to set myself the target of losing 30 lbs by then...At least!! And to have started yoga. I currently swim 3/4 times a week occasionally jog and go to aquafit too...
I started slimming world 2nd week of October and would like to be at target by the end of the summer.... lost 2 st 9 so far and got 2st 12.5 still to go....possibly more but I wont know until I get there as I have never weighed even the weight I am now as an adult! Lets do it!!

What day do you have your weigh in every week? mine is every thursday, i done yoga a few times and loved it but lost my confidence to go to it, i love swimming too and me and my partner have both decided to start going swimming a few times a week together which will be great as we can encourage each other to do so, well done that is brilliant i joined in septemvber havent quite reached my 1st stone yet but hopefully i will get it this week and well done 2st 9lb is an amazing achievment.

I weigh in on a Monday...I'm doing an sp week this week...
Congratulations on the loss so far!
I am worried about my skin going horrid with weight loss so am thinking yoga will help...swimming does too but I am a little bored of it at the moment so just need to mix it up a bit so I am not just swimming 4 times a week!
Good luck with your weigh in! :)

Hiya, i'd love to join in too. It'd be amazing to have lost 35lb by the end of July. I'm also wanting to get back to doing at home yoga again, as it's one of the few exercises that my body tolerates. I definitely need support to keep me motivated!

I am planning on doing an sp week next week never done one before but might as well give it a try, lost 1lb this week which i am a wee bit gutted about as i have been soo good with my food, but i am going to be even more strict next week and get back into walking again and try the 3 minute belly blitz a few days a week and hopefully see results, and it is totally do-able, We can do this!!

I'd like to join. I would like to be 12 stone by end of July which is 23lbs.

I have a pt once a week, have been doing some running and entering 5ks to keep me motivated and I play roller derby. I also have a horse and dog who need walking and riding/mucking out which helps keep me fit

I'd love to join please... a long term challenge will keep my focus steady. By the 31st of July... which is 17 weeks away ... I would like to be in the 10 stones. So that will mean a loss of 36lbs. On average 2lbs a week. Hard work but doable.

I try and exercise every day - usually an hour's walk or dance to music with my wee one. The gym isn't my thing... but I do feel better the more I move about.

Good luck ladies!! We can do it. xx

whats the 3 minute belly blitz?! I need to blitz my belly!
I am planning on doing an sp week next week never done one before but might as well give it a try, lost 1lb this week which i am a wee bit gutted about as i have been soo good with my food, but i am going to be even more strict next week and get back into walking again and try the 3 minute belly blitz a few days a week and hopefully see results, and it is totally do-able, We can do this!!

Yay Pink! Me too...same aim! Some friends get married that weekend and I would love to be in the 10 stones by then...
I'd love to join please... a long term challenge will keep my focus steady. By the 31st of July... which is 17 weeks away ... I would like to be in the 10 stones. So that will mean a loss of 36lbs. On average 2lbs a week. Hard work but doable.

I try and exercise every day - usually an hour's walk or dance to music with my wee one. The gym isn't my thing... but I do feel better the more I move about.

Good luck ladies!! We can do it. xx

Maybe do it for a week and see what happens? I have not had better results generally though I did feel better on it...I have seen some people do really well on it though...think it depends on the individuals body and how it reacts

Charlotte Crosbys 3 minute belly blitz i have heard loads of people saying it works and managed to find it on you tube so i am going to give it a try and see what its like, yeah im just going to try it for 1 week and see how it goes, i heard it works for some but not for others, so all i can do is try it and see :)

cool am going to look for it now...my belly is the part of me that seems to be the biggest and lose the weigh the slowest so I am going to pay it some attention and give it some help!
Charlotte Crosbys 3 minute belly blitz i have heard loads of people saying it works and managed to find it on you tube so i am going to give it a try and see what its like, yeah im just going to try it for 1 week and see how it goes, i heard it works for some but not for others, so all i can do is try it and see :)

Lost 3.5 lbs at weigh in last night...shall we start a chart of what we want to lose by summer? Name, loss goal and how many lbs left?
we can cut and paste and alter as we go?

Name goal loss lbs to go
Fiddle Girl - 30lbs 26.5lbs

ps am 2 lbs away from being overweight rather than obese!! I cant wait to be overweight!!! I've not been 'overweight' since I was a teenager I think. I've never been a size 14....or this weight...its all very new and exciting!

Congratulations Fiddle Girl. Great weight loss. I too am only a couple of pounds off being overweight rather than obese... I am very chuffed lol. Who would have thought we could ever be so pleased with being overweight huh? Lol. xx

Name goal loss - lbs to go

Pink - 36lbs to lose - 36lbs to go

Oh dear, I had a bit of a naughty weekend. Trying desperately to reverse any gains before my weigh in on Thursday

Ponytales - 23lb to lose - 23lb to go

ha ha I know! I keep saying it to people 'I can't wait to be overweight!' with varying reactions!
Congratulations Fiddle Girl. Great weight loss. I too am only a couple of pounds off being overweight rather than obese... I am very chuffed lol. Who would have thought we could ever be so pleased with being overweight huh? Lol. xx

Back