Slimmer for Summer Starting April 2015

Well done on the weight losses ladies :hug99: keep up the good work. xx

Yay...there's nothing better for inspiring me to reach for the fruit bowl in the mornings than logging seeing that fellow challengers are logging good losses. Well done to all.

Im not counting my losses until I weigh in at class but I did stand on the scales today just for a nosey (day 3 for me) and I seem to be 5lb down on them so really hoping my first week is going to give me a better loss than the 4-5lbs I was originally hoping for. If I can tip 1/2 a stone I will be dancing my way out of the meeting on Tuesday night :D

Last edited:
Fiddle Girl - 30lbs - 27lbs to go

Jo.b. - 7.5lbs to lose - 7.5lbs to go

Pink - 36lbs to lose - 6lbs lost - 30lbs to go

Ponytales - 23lb to lose - 22.5lb to go

Nanny Doreen - Target 12lbs. + 1/2on + 1 so 13.1/2lbs to go

Reander - 35lbs to lose - 35lbs to go

TheDietDoll - Target 29.5lbs - lost 7lbs - 22.5lbs to go.

Waa13 Target 36lb -34lb to go.

Lilmissemmylou - Target 28lb -

Storm Target 28lbs -

Holiday-dieter - Target 42lbs -

Deedz12 - Target 30lbs. 27.1/2lb to go

I am really surprised I put weight on again this week. :mad: Had a good week foodwise. Maybe exercise needed.

Aww Doreen 1lb isn't much. Sure we can poop 1lb some days :eek: Lets just imagine you maintained but just needed the loo hehe, next week will be better xx

Storm Target 28lbs -

I am really surprised I put weight on again this week. :mad: Had a good week foodwise. Maybe exercise needed.

Aww Nanny :hug99: don't despair, it is just a small blip. You will probably get a whoosh and a decent loss next week.
You have lost nearly three stones, so you can do this. Have a positive week and keep your eyes on the prize. xx

Storm Target 28lbs -
Sazmajig - Target 30lbs - 24.5lbs to go

I'd like to join please! Being ambitious here but I would Love to have lost 30lb by the End of July! I am going to try very hard.

Good luck all xx

30lb is doable! At least I hope it is because that's my target too :D I've been swimming today and going again tomorrow to try and boost this weeks loss :)

30lb is doable! At least I hope it is because that's my target too :D I've been swimming today and going again tomorrow to try and boost this weeks loss :)

Oh I'm sure it is for most people but for me.... I'm unsure!! Haha

30lb is very doable if you stick your mind to it. Delighted the weather is lovely managed to get out for a decent walk last night and heading back out again tonight for a longer one, dragging my friends along too!!

Hi only just found this can i please join, been away put on 3 1/2 then had bad week this week and put 2 1/2 on so want to lose 10 pounds xx

Making the cheese please from the magazine tonight - felt like I was perhaps lacking in protein as ive been very tired today so have whacked a load of quorn mince into it. Wish I had the idea to add kidney beans when I was cooking the mince though doh! Would have been a nice chunky addition to the dish. Now hurry up wedgies so I can whack the primula on :D (just editing to say YUMMY! I am full to bursting from that dinner and have a little left over for tomorrow :D )

Waa1 - the sun is out here too, it's lovely! Might take the dog out for a half hour later tonight :)

Last edited:
Ooh...let me know what it was like. Always been a bit skeptical about primula squeezy cheese but have to say the photo in the magazine looked lush.

Ooh...let me know what it was like. Always been a bit skeptical about primula squeezy cheese but have to say the photo in the magazine looked lush.
It was lovely - not super cheesy but enough to satisfy the want for cheese :) Think I will make it again in a few days but add a mix of other roast veggies in with the wedges x

It was lovely - not super cheesy but enough to satisfy the want for cheese :) Think I will make it again in a few days but add a mix of other roast veggies in with the wedges x

Think I may have to get some primula and give it a go next week :) every so often, I get a craving for something cheesy (ideally with something carb-heavy, like lasagne... The sw version just doesn't cut it!)

ADDED BOOFLE.

Storm Target 28lbs -
Sazmajig - Target 30lbs - 24.5lbs to go
Boofle - Target 10lbs -

Well done on the losses guys! Doreen don't beat yourself up too much, it happens to all of us. Just don't lose your motivation and you will see the losses :) x

me too diet doll..but if we focus and really go for it this week hopefully we will do better next week...I seem to have this battle every stone about halfway...
Had a loss of 0.5lb this week - quite disappointed. 22lbs to go!

Yeah! I need that right now!! Really want to be overweight rather than obese...and it is 1 lb away from me!!
Well done on the losses guys! Doreen don't beat yourself up too much, it happens to all of us. Just don't lose your motivation and you will see the losses :) x

Back