slimmer of the month

corrina

good morning every1, well this month i have getting slimmer of the month, so i have getting my certificate, but do u also not get a shiny sticker, i received my cert through the post, but no sticker, i was just wandering xxxx

thanks in advance xxxx

Well Done! When I won it back in December I think I got a sticker, like the SOW one but not shiny, just like a yellow matt, sam colour as the certificate. Your leader might give it to you in your next class? Ours gives the cert and sticker in class.
HTH!

well done to all those who have had som recently

I have never seen som at our class just sow ohh will be mentioning that at my next class

good morning every1, well this month i have getting slimmer of the month, so i have getting my certificate, but do u also not get a shiny sticker, i received my cert through the post, but no sticker, i was just wandering xxxx

thanks in advance xxxx

Hi, Corrina

Which class do you attend in Sunderland. Im at St Timothy's with Jill and she gives out the certificate, Gold "slimmer of the month" sticker and a fridge magnet "slimmer of the month". I remember when I was at Wendy Georges class at St Gabriels, she gave the sticker etc in class. Jill said that its up to the consultants and all of them don't always give you same stuff.

Well done. Im really struggling at the moment and can only dream of being slimmer of the month.

Back