Slimmer of the month

thank you thank you thank you. is it sad if i put my certificate on my fridge?!

Well done ladies, thats fantastic!! xxxx

awww i didn't get a half stone certificate! just a sticker!

I have got my half stone, stone and stone and half award on my cupboard... I also have my bronze and silver body magic on there also. I have only got one of my slimmer of the week certificate...didnt get a slimmer of the month certificate :-(

Slimmer of Week and Month prizes

Hello all.

Sounds like you are all doing really well with your slimming world classes.

I wanted to pick your brains about the prizes that are given for the Slimmer of the week and Slimmer of the month awards.

In our group, we all bring along something healthy to put in the slimmer of the week box and this is given as the prize. Most weeks it is great, but obviously depends on what people bring!

We have not been doing Slimmer of the month but our consultant is looking to start it soon and I wondered if you would mind sharing what the various prizes that your groups offer? She suggested a teddy?

Thank you!

Rachel

We dont have prizes, at all. And I have never seen a slimmer of the month award given out. For SOTW we get a certificate and a sticker.

I think SOTM should be something a bit more special. Maybe everyone could put a little bit of money in a tin each week and then a voucher for somewhere could be bought with the proceeds? I know most supermarkets do the Amazon/Itunes/Department Store Vouchers these days, so they might be worth considering. If I won a teddy I would cry, my kids have so many stuffed toys already that if my house were to burst there would be a tsunami of soft toys that took out half the houses in the area.

No SOTM prize in our group, just the sticker and certificate. I wouldn't expect or want a prize to be honest.

i have win sotm 3 times i think i got a sw mug sw pen x2 and sw fridge magnets might have bein more than 3 sw bag lol this all comes out our social fund :)

Back