slimmer of the week awards

Nemesis82

Silver Member
Hi there,

I have a quick query regarding the slimmer of the week awards. I do shift work so quite often I go to different classes each week. Its rare I go to the same one two weeks in a row. Will this mean that I"ll never get a slimmer of the week? Just curious, thanks

Pretty much yes. I do shift work too so it's all a big jumble, I go to the same group but skip every other week, if that makes sense? If you are going to different groups I imagine you wouldn't be eligible for slimmer of the week

If you do shift work your wiehgt loss is avaraged out over the 2 weeks, I presume that if your avaraged out weight loss is the most then you would win SOTW. Same with going to different groups. Your weight is recorded on a centreal system so I don't see why you couldn't get SOTW if you have lost the most weight in whichever group you are going to so long as you didn't gain the week before.

I only got slimmer of the week once and it was when I went to a group I don't usually go to so you should still be able to get slimmer of the week. I like the idea of slimmer of the week but sometimes its really disheartening to get a big loss but not get slimmer of the week because someone else lost a little more. My normal group is a huge group, usually about 40 of us stay for image therapy, so getting slimmer of the week isn't easy! This week I lost 4.5lb but someone else lost 5.5 so I missed out. The same person got slimmer of the month and again I just missed out this time by 2lb.

Back