Slimmer of the week, do you get a sticker?

bunnie

Just wondered as I got my half stone sticker last night and at the end was told I was slimmer of the week, but I didnt get a sticker:confused: I got them before but that was a few years ago and a different club.

At my personal group, yes we do.

Consultants have to buy stuff like that, stickers, certificates, magnets, etc. It is not mandatory for them to supply them, so perhaps your C has chosen not to buy them.

I "think" she does have them as their are Slimmer of the week/month certificates on a table but I didnt get one either, although last night the group had someone from HQ writing down stuff/listening to the new members talk etc, so maybe she forgot?

You could always ask her at your next group. I'm sure if she has them she will be more than happy to give you them :)

Just wondered as I got my half stone sticker last night and at the end was told I was slimmer of the week, but I didnt get a sticker:confused: I got them before but that was a few years ago and a different club.

Hi Bunnie, when I have been fortunate enough to be Slimmer of the week I have received not a sticker it's the same look as a sticker but it's not sticky :( I might cut mine out and Pritt them onto my book, is seems silly though why not sticky :(

Hi Bunnie, when I have been fortunate enough to be Slimmer of the week I have received not a sticker it's the same look as a sticker but it's not sticky :( I might cut mine out and Pritt them onto my book, is seems silly though why not sticky :(

Are you sure it just doesn't still have the backing on it? Just a suggestion.

At the group I go to at the moment you get a certificate and a sticker on the night. However the last saw group I attended she announced sotw and then displayed certificates till end of month and then we got them at the beginning of the new month. Xx

we do get stickers but im not sure what you have to do to get it, this is my 6th week ive lost every week..23.5lb so far and have stayed to every meeting....it really doesnt matter that i havent but i think it would be another thing to make me think i can do this journey

somebody mentioned it in group last week - the Consultant said that the stickers should be given out as it's a requirement of SW but the certificates are optional

That would probably go along then with what I said in my last post ie the consultants have to buy the certs but not the stickers :)

At the group I go to we get a sticker, certificate and magnet, so extra incentive to go for it each week! :)

Isn't it what it's all about!
Seeing all those awards to remind you that you have succeeded in your journey......
Since reaching Target I do miss the certificates & stickers.
I wish I could display them all on this forum but I have reached the max. characters allowed.
Must try to print them on a separate sheet then photograph them and use that as a picture!

we get stickers and certs for SOTW, and both of those and a magnet for SOTM. I think its important too as the stickers on our book show the SW targets we have achieved. Im sure if you ask your C will give you a sticker?

Back