Slimmer of the week, two stone award and . . .

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
YES YES YES I am at target. Thank you for all your ongoing support you lovely people. As you know it has been a slow slow trudge for me (14 months to loose 2st 2 pounds) but when you get to target the length of time doesn't matter. Some of you have been around for most of my journey and have always been there for me on the weeks and months where nothing shifted. This is truly an amazing forum. Long may it continue. Without your support and advice i would have buckled months ago.
THANK YOU THANK YOU again.
Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p

Last edited:
:happy096: :worthy: YAY!!!

Congratulations Rose! It must be a brilliant feeling knowing you're at target after all that hard work. I'm just starting out and reading your success is inspirational. Well done!

I know what you have been through to get here so i am sooooo pleased for you - i remember the dedication to SW you had when you did FF!!!

I am so happy for you honey xxxx WELL DONE!!!! xxxx

oh rosie i am sooooooo pleased for you!! made my day seeing that post :)

:talk017::wow::talk017:

Yeah - so so pleased for you. Your determination is fantastic, really really pleased that you got there.

So so many people would have given up a long time ago, but you have battled on & it just goes to show that if you stick to it, you do get results.

Well done honey x x x

well done you.....determination got you there in the end...now enjoy it x

Best news I've heard all day!! Massive congratulations Rosie!!

wow well done Rosie you must be over the moon.

enjoy your sucess and the new you.bet you feel like a million dollars!

i still got a way to go, so threads like this a great to spur me on
:D

Back