slimmer of the year

WOW she looks well, an inspiration to us all

I saw her in the Metro this morning, she looks awesome!

Yep, thats the girl who beat me out in the last 6 at finals :D lol.

she does look amazing, .. well done to her!

Last edited:
I'm going to be a bit controversial- I think she has done amazingly well and it's a fantastic achievement but I think she looked prettier when her face was a bit fuller.

Oh Fernyfern you were in the finals? Do you have before and after piccies? Would love to see for some THINspiration!xxx

Gosh she looks great.........but I still think our Fern should have won, never mind love, you gave it your best shot, and you will always be our YSOTY. X

Oh Fernyfern you were in the finals? Do you have before and after piccies? Would love to see for some THINspiration!xxx

They'r in my albums hunny.

I totally agree with you about her face, however i thought she looked older than 21, which bugged me slightly as it was supposed to be 'young slimmer' but shes 21 so is eligable none the less.. shes a very pretty girl and her body is fantastic, she does need to tone up her legs though, she'd lost so much weight from them and they'd suffered a bit! eek.

xxx

Hi Fern!

Don't know if I'm being daft but I can't see any pics and I'm nosey!

I can see them now, hun you are gorgeous!!! So very very well done!

Oooh brill, and heehee at the one with you and Max and OB!

Your target weight is mine hun (well, 140lb) and I am 5 foot 4, I just wanted to imagine what it would look like.

Looks GOOD! :D

They'r in my albums hunny.

I totally agree with you about her face, however i thought she looked older than 21, which bugged me slightly as it was supposed to be 'young slimmer' but shes 21 so is eligable none the less.. shes a very pretty girl and her body is fantastic, she does need to tone up her legs though, she'd lost so much weight from them and they'd suffered a bit! eek.

xxx

I have to agree that whilst she does look great she also looks MUCH older than 21, I'm afraid that's something that can happen when you lose weight...I don't wanna lose weight off my face!! It's a great achievement and we can't take that away from her, but I feel that at 21 she wouldn't have faced some of the challenges that a younger slimmer would have...

As for who should have really won...well you all know what I think!

Back